Thursday, January 22, 2015

[enter-talk] IS KRYSTAL A B*TCH?

I'm not a fan of Krystal, but I liked looking at her.
The people around me are all fans of her
I really hate it when they shield her personalities. Maybe I was feeling a bit inferior ...

But when I looked up on Naver, people were actually saying that her characters were good. 
Especially the people who worked with her all say that she's comfortable to work with.


(T/N: talking about Krystal having a kind heart)



(T/N: the staff from "Heirs" talks about how they picked her because she has a cool look, but she's actually a bright kid who smiles a lot and she's kind)


(T/N: a gift that Krystal gave to her coordi out of the blue and the staff was saying how she was touched because she didn't expect anything)
(T/N: when I met Krystal, she looked like a familiar friend who could understand my feelings and her looks are so cute - from a hoobae)
(T/N: during the Heirs they asked the female actresses who they would date and they all said Krystal)


T/N: talking about how she cares for her members and fans all the time, she only posts SNS update to thank her fans (for the food/support/updating about where she is to her fans/ telling them she misses them) or her members/friends/family (when Luna bought her a gift for her birthday/ buying matching hat with Jessica)

Before I used to hate her so much, I wasn't even her fan, but the case is different , I understand why she's so famous with guys and people are actually fan of her.

She really seems to like her coordi she even bought her a present..

She's the ideal type of so many guys..

I seriously understand why Krystal has so  many fans now.
Even her friends are always praising her.
She must receive a lot of love from people..


I think she's a Tsundere...

post response:
[+680][-130]

두고 |2015.01.17 12:29
If you just look at her, you wouldn't know what kind of personality she has, but once you know her, she has various charms. She was reading her fan letter quietly but she let her car door open by accident and the fansite manager took her in picture. It was a card that she received in China, she can't even read Chinese, but she's still looking at it
160
20

ㅇ |2015.01.17 17:23
Me too, before when I looked at her during broadcasts, I thought she was a b*tch. But when you become a fan, you just fall deep in love with her... she just looks very shy in front of people
124
11

ㅇ |2015.01.17 18:58
I thought you were an anti looking at the title, so I was preparing to swear... Sujeong is really a kind kid, she would do anything for her coordi
115
10

|2015.01.17 22:29
Seriously her characters are soso .. There's my classmate who's just like Krystal. Me too, because I'm friendly to her, she's friendly back with me, but she looks like a total b*tch. Of course, if you get to know her, she's fun, but with other people, she's just expressionless ㅋㅋ If you knew someone like that who has this personality, you would hate her too
43
80

ㅇ |2015.01.18 02:27
during this broadcast, reallyㅠㅠshe kept patting the back of the guest, she was showing this side of herㅠㅠ..
40
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com