Wednesday, January 21, 2015

[enter-talk] THE MEMBER IN LOVELYZ THAT I THINK IS THE LOVELIEST


Lovelyz' Ryu Sujeong


normally, I don't really care about them but I saw a picture of her in one of the recent event
she was so cute and lovely when she was standing aside and all of a sudden, she entered the roomㅋㅋㅋ


she looked a bit shy
but she had the image of a female idol..hehe


her face isn't angular, she's the type of girl with a round face and big eyes


if you look at their faces, each of them have small heads
but Sujeong's the tallest of them all


she's so neat and ladylike I think she'll get even prettier hehe


so lovely ㅠㅠ


the more you see her, the prettier she gets


there are not clear likes and dislikes about her between guys and girls
she just has such a lovely face


post response:
[+274][-262]
ㅁ |2015.01.16 08:52
either she's pretty or ugly, isn't it normal that a celebrity will get bashed? what I'm saying is the truth..ㅎ even in our school, there are prettier kids than the other surrounding schools and the kids at our school are prettier than herㅋㅋ I don't know what she looks like in real life but those who are pretty on photos and on cameras, how much prettier they can be in real life? I can't even imagine it. will they be even pretty than your imagination?ㅜ
122
101

ㅎㅎㅎ |2015.01.16 09:03
she was prettier before debut ㅋㅋㅋ she's a celebrity but her face isn't so common eithe ㅋㅋㅋ Ryu Sujeong's height and body are good right? also, she's above average in terms of singing, she sang "friday (by IU)" and I understood why she became a singerㅋㅋ for once her article is up, but there a lot of backlash so I'm sad ㅠㅠㅠ
99
59

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.16 09:27
I'm an ARMY and I think that the two of them are cuteㅋㅋㅋshe went through a lot of hardship... I don't know where it came from but she knows the 4D Taehyunㅋㅋin an interview, V said that he stared at each other for 5 seconds?? my heart...ㅋㅋㅋ they are both lovely
88
41

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.16 08:39
I totally like Ryu Sujeongㅠㅠㅠ I saw her fancam and a fansign. she did a lot of fan service, she's daebak.. Ryu Sujeong jjangjjang girl...♡
61
30

머지 |2015.01.16 11:24
seriously she's ugly
43
43

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com