Tuesday, January 20, 2015

[enter-talk] THE MY-WAY IDOL WHO'S FREAKING AWESOME


during a sad scene (rolling paper scene) where people were crying he was the only one eating a sweet potatoㅋㅋㅋ
My way

  


when the other members were begging the girl to have sweet potato, he directly took one and shoved it in his mouth, he's so different from the othersㅋㅋ my way




During MAMA,  because he was worried that the fans wouldn't care,
he was reacting like crazy
my wayㅋ



he's saying that he was the bread delivery boy during school yearsㅋㅋㅋ
 (T/N: "bread delivery boy" = bullied by others and does stuff that other people tell him to do like errands)



He spent 1000Won (~1$) on a bread and asked if he could have the change back (~40cents) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




he doesn't even care about his image
my wayㅋㅋ




leaving the parking at 12am


starts doing ballet without a notice
  

and he discovered ballet+parking=ballet-parkingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
his jokes are my way




the way he wears sunglasses is also my way




persimmon vs King Pungpung controversy 
(T/N: korean show for children with a persimmon main character) 
he decides to be a persimmon tree my wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Kang Seung Yoon who's debuting in a team.
He's going "my way" against the other members but Song Mino intercepted himㅋㅋㅋ 



since he's trying out the "my-way" lifestyle, 
during someone else's interview, he intercepts with "my way" 




attempted to leave the room gracefully, intercepted by a chair
my way



being dragged by a dogㅋㅋ




when Tablo said that a handsome oppa arrivedㅋㅋ




Haru asks where is he ㅋㅋ




Haru who intercepts the handsome oppa 

I think Kang Seungyoon himself could create any idol teamㅋㅋ
when I look at him now, he's totally an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




post response: 
[+625][-38]

박인서 |2015.01.17 10:44
if you get to know him, he's Winner's maknae line leaderㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
127
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.17 10:10
Huh Gak was begging for the potato on his knees and Kang Seungyoon just sneaks in steals itㅋㅋㅋ
115
1

ㅋㅋㅋ |2015.01.17 09:22
I really want them to film something with this conceptㅋㅋㅋ
115
6
ㅇㅇ |2015.01.17 10:27
Song Mino is tired on his "my-way" attitude so he decides to hop on his back
46
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.17 14:12
his "my way" attitude in airport is the bestㅋㅋㅋ it's the first time I'm seeing a celebrity sleep like that in airports
45
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.17 10:26
"KSY, because of your "my-way" attitude I'll tickle you, but you don't respond"
45
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com