Wednesday, January 21, 2015

[teen stories] BEST DUBBING OST TRACK FROM 1996 MEMORIES


10.Law of Ueki Ending-so i 
I watched this when I was a choding cuz it looked so manly

it was super junior who dubbed it, I liked the song so much
seriously compared to SUJU's title tracks of nowadays, the song doesn't lose to them 
the opening is sensational too
but if I'm forced to choose, I'll choose the ending..ㅎ






9. Fushigi Yuugi ost -ito oshii hito no tame ni

it was broadcasted on Tooniverse in the middle of the night

so it felt kinda sexy..ㅋbut everyone who knows this anime knows the song right? ~





8. Inuyasha ost -every heart

they used this song for inuyasha's 4th ending song ㅜ..I like Boa's voice in itㅜㅜ the song is like honey




7.Sailor Moon ost
the song talks about girls with magical powers. They chose the same song several times for the opening and it's not even childish. It doesn't sound countrified either. that song is the classic of sailormoonㅋ





6. Wedding Peach ost Virgin Love
I still remember them fighting in wedding dresses in the openingㅋㅋ I found that song again even though I couldn't remember it, the song is so beautifully composed 





5. ONEPIECE opening

this..there are no people who don't know about the first opening. fierce wind high waves~ Koyote were the one who sang it, the song is still refreshing 





4.Full Moon wo sagashite - Eternal snow

There are no other anime dubbing song who are that well composed. I always sing this in Norebang..hmㅋㅋall my friends know about Full Moon wo sagashite, the songs are freaking good




3.Full Moon wo Sagashite - new future
the reason I put it here too..I really didn't have a choice, even though I like Iuyasha's song too..ㅜthere's no help when it comes to full moon wo sagashiteㅜ.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡㄴwho doesn't know the song right? 






2. Kinnikuman 2- JilPungGado (T/N: sorry we didn't find the Japanese equivalent >_<)
full moon wo sagashite was more girly, but this song is more manly. I like both manly and feminine songs of course. the dubbing is great and i feel a burst of courage!






1.Digimon adventure-butterfly

It didn't appear on TV but I went to the theater and heard this song for the first time there. When I was young they passed the show on tooniverse. When I first heard the song with the sing alongs, even though I didn't know who they were, I liked the song so freaking muchㅜ I also like the ending of Digimon..ㅎ


post response:
[+142][-11]


ㅋㅋ |2015.01.20 17:06
you should've put Card Captor Sakura - catch you catch me ㅋㅋ//wow I'm the top comment ㅎㅎㅎㅎ it's such an honor ㅋㅋㅋ
81
3

남도으리 |2015.01.20 13:26
Conan's songs are honey too
56
3

ㅋ |2015.01.20 15:34
"Hello! Digimon" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
43
3

우와 |2015.01.20 20:42
Naruto's first opening song was sang by Buzz it was such a beautifully made song~~~!
28
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com