Sunday, January 18, 2015

[teen stories] I WAS SO SHOCKED TO LEARN SHE'S A YG TRAINEE

Seriously that's YG's trainee;;;;;
she hasn't debuted yet ........ ..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.












she's pretty...;how can she be that pretty..




my soul left me when I looked at the picture;;;;I think she's probably lined up for YG's Pink Punk group
there's already so many picture collections of herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅎㅎㅎㅎ

she looks like she has a good personalityㅠ;;ㅠ;ㅠ;ㅠ;>!!!!!
 이ㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣlook at that height without an end....her face is pretty and her legs are long

When I looked at this picture, I was shocked because she can top idols and actresses...
Jisoo!!!!!!!! Are you gonna become even more pretty after that!!??ㅛㅛ~~ㅕㅕㅕ

YG really has a good taste for faces~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
she's so refreshing jjangㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ


i wish you debut quickly;ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ




post response:
[+388][-139]

헐 |2015.01.15 22:32
she looks like Jewelry Yewon
178
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.16 09:09
she has a lot of look-alikes, but she has a refreshing face...
116
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.15 22:33
She's still a trainee and she's already in a pictorial with Lee Minho? pretty
71
10

ㅎ |2015.01.16 15:42
Seriously Ikon's name is already so so, Pink punk is just no...
28
0

ㅠㅠ |2015.01.16 09:32
I really think she's pretty ㅋㅋ I already received a visual shock because of Jinwoo and now her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm a girl and I was only looking at the girl in the photoshoot, I can't even look at Lee Minho ㅠㅠ Can she sing?  Ah I'm really curious about the outcomes of YG's girl group ㅠㅠ I want to see a concept like 2ne1's I don't care!
26
1

ㅡ |2015.01.16 09:23
She seriously has a lot of look alikesㅇㅇ anyways when she smiles, she's so pretty...ㅜㅜㅜ She looks like she would have a lot of girl fans, but a lot of guy fans too..Isn't she the type of guys too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋmy Oppa came to read this Pann when he saw me reading itㅋㅋㅋㅋhe asked me what drama she was filming because she was so prettyㅋㅋAnyways, I like that she looks so kindㅠ come out faster..
23
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.16 10:21
She's freaking pretty.., but pink punk? pleaseㅜㅜㅜㅜ
17
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com