Wednesday, February 18, 2015

[analysis men/women] YA GIRLS, IS THIS REAL??

the amount of my girlfriend's make up is about the same as the pictures (I think I've never seen her bareface) 
so is it true? if not then please tell me in the comments ..  I don't have sisters, so I wouldn't know
 ..seriously if I see her bare face and the difference is that big...
 I'm a human too, of course I would be shocked 
but first of all, I'm not in a position to be criticizing you guys cuz I hate it when people say stuff about guys' appearances too 
but since I've been accustomed to loving her appearance (T/N: when she wears make up)
I'm scared I might change my mind about her if the difference is too big
 I just wanna know ..but if girls are actually like that I'd rather not know!!


 

post response:
[+464][-24]

|2015.02.15 02:24
seriously it's just weird when I look at those celebrities... once normal girls go home, they just destroy themselvesㅋㅋ Me too, I do my hair in a messy way like those pre-make up photos, I wear my glasses and deliberately make the ugliest faces. I try to maximize the difference between me pretty and me not pretty ㅋㅋ but seriously the kids who wear circles lenses when they remove them... their eyes become suddenly hard to identifyㅋㅋ
280
12

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.15 07:42
but don't you feel satisfied when you can achieve this difference? you can see the difference of before and after
183
64

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2015.02.15 02:28
but I don't think that my mind would change that much even if the difference was that big?
158
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.15 11:53
I have big eyesight problems so when I wear glasses and when I take them off, the difference is huge
72
0

ㅎ |2015.02.15 13:26
there's a way you can tell if girls would have a big difference  ㅡ 
1.girls who wear circle lenses
2.girls who would wear double eyelid tape 
3.how thin girls' eyebrows are
4.girls who have a lot of blemishes/scars/acne 
5.women who have monolids and draws a thick eyeliner. 
if they have all 5 of them, it's 100% sure the difference would be big. If they don't have the 5 of them, then the girl won't be that different before and after. 
65
1

ㅋ |2015.02.15 15:52
If I go home, I seriously don't care about my hair.....
61
2

333 |2015.02.15 11:26
the circle lenses are amazing..
57
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com