Tuesday, February 10, 2015

[enter-talk] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES HOYA...?

I like Hoya the most out of INFINITE....people are crazy over Sunggyu, but I prefer Hoya moreㅋㅋㅋㅋhis looks aren't even what I'm looking for, but he makes my heart flutter he looks like the kind of people my friends would dateㅋㅋㅋㅋhis voice is good tooㅠㅠㅠㅠanyways I just like himㅠㅠㅠ...ㅎㅎthis time, they're promoting "pretty" and it's so daebakㅎㅎㅎToday he appeared with Nine Muses Mina unnie, and I fell for himㅠㅠㅠㅠOf course I like other members too, expecially Sunggyu cuz he's freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋMy friends like Sunggyeol and L and other people told me they like NamooㅋㅋActually, I've entered the fandom and I still haven't recovered from itㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
anyways who else like Hoya??ㅎㅎㅎㅎPlease inspirit let's be friendlyㅠㅠㅠlet's not compare themㅎㅎㅎ
the picture is cuteㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+442][-54]

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.08 17:48
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

77
3
(T/N: receive the halo effect of Reply 1997  Joonhee! yah!)
ㅇㅇ |2015.02.08 20:14
Honey butter chips
74
4

ㅇ |2015.02.08 17:46
next Tuesday he'll appear on  4 things show let's watch him!!(how can you not be his fan!!!! you'll be addicted to his jokes~~~~)
69
3

비피니트 |2015.02.08 21:42
I'm sure about one thing, the cameras don't do justice to infinite;; they show so much more in real life like 100x better, but members like Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo are soooo amazing in real life seriously.. when I saw Hoya I was shocked....
35
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com