Wednesday, February 11, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOLS I PERSONALLY THOUGHT COULD'VE DO WELL

Boyfriend


they debuted the same year as BlockB and B1a4 who all ended up doing well, but Boyfriend is still...
I liked them when they first debuted but they're been in a vacuum for so long..
they won #1 once, let's become big in 2015!

Rainbow

they debuted in 2009...When I heard their debut song, I really thought that they'd do well, Secret became famous but I don't know about Rainbow.
I don't know the reason why eitherㅋㅋㅋthey have good songs and they're pretty..This year let's walk to success!

Nu'est

they debuted in 2012 right? with Face? I really liked this song..Even the songs that they pulled out after that..Why aren't they on top..?
because their member Baekho has vocal nodes
they stopped promoting(ㅜㅜ) I hope he recovers fast, release a lot of songs!

Mamamoo

Mamamoo's debut received a lot of good response right away no?
they're probably the most anticipated girl group of 2014
I hope they find even better songs from now!


BTOB

Since dui dui bang bang, they were always more or less sure to win #1ㅋㅋㅋmy stomach always get twisted with stress and the fans are pissed too.
they write and compose their own songs and they're good (my ears)..
but this year, I'm sure they're going to win #1.They have good skills and their sunbae b2st did well too!


nine muses 


haven't the debut a while ago already?
their members keep changing but this year they need to do well
they sing well and the unnies bodies are all goodㅠㅠㅠthey're seriously cool


BTS

seriously imagine both BTOB and BTS were candidates for #1?(let's have a talk downㅋㅋㅋ..)
I wished that BTOB would receive it. BTOB debuted earlier than BTS and they still have potential to develop ㅋㅋㅋIt's just my opinion but BTS will probably do very well.let's do well on your concert!


Hello Venus

I liked the refreshing cute concept of Hello Venus..
it was so cute. Hello Venus really debuted quietly no?
it's still ambiguous whether they'll do well or not..
If they release another song, I'm sure they can do well! wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle(funny)


GOT7

GOT7 will do well regardless of other things.ㅋㅋㅋtheir foreign fans are no joke right?
their songs are so JYP-ish kind of addicting songs. I like it jjang.
Right now, we're just waiting for the day they're going to make it big. Once you make it big, let's maintain it for a long time.


B.A.P

B.A.P are already doing good so why am I writing?
Personally I wish they did well under a good agency and didn't have to suffer like this.
If they win their lawsuit they'll be successful, but because of their agency they're half as successful.
Like BLOCKB's fans, BAP's fans will wait until the end, I hope you win the lawsuit and compose good songs!

I also wish that Bigstar and Spica do wellㅜㅜ



post response:
[+233][-28]

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.10 23:58
normally Mamamoo, BTS, Got7 and BTOB would've hit big but there are just too many idolsㅎ I hope all of them do well, and I hope BAP wins the lawsuit
99
2

ㅇ |2015.02.11 01:17
vote up if your bias is hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ
97
13

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.11 00:11
I'm a BTOB fan but I hope Spica does well
85
10
ㅂ쿡 |2015.02.11 17:01
personally I wish BTS, BTOB and Bap do well..❤BTS let's win #1 this year!
29
1

ㅇ |2015.02.11 16:47
BAP I love you, let''s win the lawsuit !
25
4

욘재 |2015.02.11 16:53
BAP i love you let's win the lawsuit~~~~♥♥♥
24
3

승소하자 |2015.02.11 16:17
BAP could've become big starsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ TS is always delaying their answers, I hope they put an end to this faster!♥
24
2

ㅂ |2015.02.11 16:30
ㅠㅠㅠㅠthank you, BAP let's win the lawsuit!!
21
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com