Tuesday, February 10, 2015

[enter-talk] IT'S REGRETTABLE FOR CHANYEOL

he was singing baby don't cry?  
when I heard him rap this song, his voice came out really good

but why does he not know how to rap, I don't understand
Seriously I liked his voice so much in Baby don't cry,  a swear came out form my mouth because his voice was so amazing

It just looks like SM doesn't teach rap....so when you look at their singers and rappers... it's really regrettable

if you compare Chanyeol to other singers, his voice is actually good so it's a shame

The guy who featured in RV's song was SM's best rapper so far...seriously they should've support Chanyeol instead of him.. 

anyways, that's just my opinion

post response:
[+471][-61]

개급매 |2015.02.08 03:23
you're right...I'm another group's fan but I like Chanyeol's voice...in the song "i like you" I keep replaying the part where he says " so I wanted to talk to you, can you listen to me once? I wanna confess now" f*cking amazing
125
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.08 11:46
RV's Featured guy was Taeyoung right? You think he's good?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhis skills are no good. SM only supports his faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
104
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.08 11:45
you took my words. I like Lay, Suho and Xiumin's parts tooㅠㅠThanks for complimenting Chanyeol!!
104
4

지나가던엑셀 |2015.02.08 18:31
Seriously, we know that Chanyeol can't rap like a real rappers, but I hate when people say that he's f*cking bad at rapping and that he's f*cking lame if he didnt have his face.. My friend listened to Wolf and she's a muggle (T/N: not fan of anyone) and went crazy over Chanyeol's part she was like "his voice is f*cking good)..ㅎ please don't look at him only when he has sunglasses on, he's really hardworkingㅠㅠ I really like his voiceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
50
1

ㅇㅅ |2015.02.08 20:17
but seriously, it's not like Chanyeol is good at rapping for rap itself, but I still find that he has a good voice
37
1

ㅇ |2015.02.08 03:57
me too I'm another group's fan... I think that SM's best rapper is Amber..!! I really like Chanyeol's voice and I'm still wondering why don't they give him some singing parts instead.. his rap is good, but he plays guitar well and if he sings, I think he can do really well...ㅠㅠthey focus too much on performance and his advantages are being buried...ㅠㅠ
32
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com