Thursday, February 5, 2015

[enter-talk] NIEL'S SOLO ㅠㅠㅠMAKES ME DIZZY JUST TALKING ABOUT IT

Niel's self-composed song, I bet it'll sound sensual and make my heart flutter



this time, his album concept is totally  my style....!







When he posted those pictures, I was wondering if it was a spoiler or not








then I learned that it was just his Afogatto music video ...
I want him to wear this kind of cardigan






and the composer put up his picture with Niel


 aaahhh ㅠㅠㅠ you look like you're working hard



I bet he's felling excited when he heard his song


look at him raising his index finger ㅋㅋㅋ

he looks so satisfied with himself 




ah so cool....

his hands' veins ...

hoohoo come out quickly

post response:
[+99][-21]

니에루 |2015.02.05 08:42
Anh Daniel's charm class!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Your solo will hit daebak for sureㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ
32
2

띠용 |2015.02.05 08:43
People will support as long as the song is good..When I saw him on immortal Song, his voice was stable even though he was dancing hardly..I wish his solo song has an upbeat dance tooㅋㅋㅋHis height will make him look cooler
30
2

지민맘 |2015.02.05 08:36
Niel's proportions are really good! He can do any dance and still make it look good right? and since he's thin, his proportions are even better! His singing is better than I thought, I really hope he does wellㅠㅠ
28
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.05 10:39
Isn't Niel like Taemin? He can do hard dance and his live is stable, it's rare for idols! He looked so nervous when he appeared on the 4 Things Show, I wish him strength, TeenTop let's blow up!!
19
0

ㅋㅋ |2015.02.05 09:33
heart attackㅠㅠ
16
0
진짜 |2015.02.05 11:03
I became a fan when i saw him sing and dance on immortal song...☆
11
1

으어엉 |2015.02.05 11:40
Seriously Niel wasn't the best dancer to start off, but he practiced a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ.. He practiced a lot and still people swore at him, he developed social phobia after that... Seriously even 3~4 years fans of him didn't know about his social phobia.. He's always smiling brightly how can we know itㅠㅠㅠ seriously this baby...
10
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com