Friday, February 6, 2015

[enter-talk] SANDARA PARK WHO'S AGING REVERSELY

ha...I found those pictures of Sandara who attended a movie premiere...
I was shocked when I saw her, I thought *wow~she's pretty*..


wow...she's seriously prettyㅠ..and skin is good too...
but the reason I was really surprised is...this unnie how old is she....I thought..

and then..


yeah.. she's an 84...damn...

32 years old...
hul ㅋㅋㅋ but she's so pretty..


ha..her body is so skinny and it's pretty too...
she's a small size...her legs are so pretty tooㅠ...



she looks so pretty on stage too, why doesn't she appear on stage lately.ㅠ.
in 2ne1, Sandara is seriously the prettiest..


even the close ups aren't degrading her...
ha..seriously she's the excellence..
but I want to see you on stageㅠ..why aren't you guys releasing anythingㅠ..

anyways she's really beauty by excellence..so envious..me too I wanna age beautifullyㅠ...

here are her pictures during the awardㅠ 


ah seriously pretty ㅋ

post response:
[+174][-12]

띠용 |2015.02.04 08:37
pretty, skinny, kind, she has everything
59
4

크으 |2015.02.04 10:04
I wanna live everyday like her too,  meanwhile, CL and Minzy are pulling off the  fashionista young style and she's imitating them, but I've never heard people saying they were disappointed by her faceㅋㅋ she's just so natural and feminine...
51
4

요나 |2015.02.04 09:43
wow after knowing her age, I find her even prettier
45
3

휴 |2015.02.04 13:19
people say that Sandara can't sing, but I really like her voice color. Seriously, Park Bom, CL, Minzy all have low tone voices, and she's the only one who has a high tone, if she wasn't in 2ne1, I would feel stuffed if I listened to their songs
30
0

존예 |2015.02.04 11:51
f*ckiing pretty..bb
26
2

ㄲㄲ |2015.02.04 13:09
seriously she's not even aging...she's like Jang Nara, they don't look their age;; normally people who age will naturally look uglier right? there are people like that but not for Sandara and Jang Nara...the strength of youth;;;
22
1

블랙잭 |2015.02.04 09:06
I hope her web drama blows up. her face and heart are all pretty.
20
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com