Sunday, February 8, 2015

[enter-talk] SERIOUSLY, ISN'T BOBBY BAD AT RAPPING?


Seriously, I'm not sure if he's a good rapper or not

First of all, I just can't understand how he won on SMTM3..
of course, when he eliminated VASCO, I already started to find it so so, and after, it was just a train wreck

Seriously, it's because he's in YG, eliminated Snack Chan, Jolly V and Yook Jidam, all of this I find it so weird..


and his lyrics


"beat burning like gasoline/ my beat is bulletproof/racing across tight corners "
(hwal-hwal- ta-neun-bakja)(naega-bakja-sok-ae-bangtan-haedo)(bang-bang-dduigo-kwak-jabhyeotteon)


he always puts rhymes with "a-a"

"It’s 10:30, my breath is shaking at the thought of going out
The moon shines on me, my hyung’s eyes are slowly closing
The maknae is whining for me to go with him, ruining the mood"

(T/N: everything ends with "nae"


no but doesn't he know any other way to finish his sentences.. so restrictive

"beside B.I ZICO MINO P.O, everyone get out"

why would you write lyrics like that..


"If you don’t think this is about you, you can chew of Bobby/
If you feel shitty then chew on Bobby
 !"

chew on Bobby re-used..

[Bobby]"I can’t put anything in my head,
My eyes close at the thought of you
I let out a sigh
And put both of my hands behind my head"


'and put both of my hands behind my head' I don't understand why he writes those kinds of lyrics.. 

everything ends with "yeo"..

in Born hater, he writes

 'have the EQ of 18years old people, you 20's people!' this punch line was refreshing, but 
'you can chew on Bobby.' why are you putting this up again

To Bobby, I think he's restricted to only these words
1. bababababababababababa
2. bangbangbangbangbangbang
3. spread shit on idols!
4. idol rappers out there!


his flow is also always the same..

and during his lives, his lyrics are not clear


he's kind and cute when he smiles, and he's a good celebrity

but as a rapper, I'm not so sure...

When I see him, he has the rap skills or an idol, I don't understand why he's receiving so much praise anyways, I find No Mercy's Jooheon way better than him

I'm not saying he can't do it

there's many people who liked him in SMTM and on facebook

post response:

[+803][-526]

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2015.01.14 00:55
Everyone only praise him because he's good on stage... Bobby's occupation is just being entertaining on stage
459
124

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.13 23:42
I like the fact that he's having fun on stage, he's so excited that I don't understand anything he says
450
126

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.13 23:18
seriously, not even a single sympathetic word
374
163

던밀스 |2015.01.14 09:00
the professionals acknowledged him but the normal people are busy dissing himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking hilarious.ㅋㅋㅋ
187
85

ㅋㅋ |2015.01.14 09:59
are you pretending to be an expert by writing such a boring post
166
37

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.14 09:59
yup yup
143
25
(SimonD/SanE praising Bobby for working hard and doing really good)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com