Sunday, February 15, 2015

[enter-talk] TAO WHO LOOKS LIKE A HOT GUY FROM THE COLLEGE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION

Tao who participated in IAC
this is from taken on that place... why is my heart fluttering.....
 


he's just wearing a T-shirt but his face is~~~

ahㅠㅠ seriously, he's not even the typical flower boy but he can completely shake a woman's heart......

explosive aura of a hot guy from the college of physical education

his training fit is pretty

when I saw his expressionless face, it looks like he'd be quite like a cold-city guy 
the reality is that he's friendly and cute, that kind of feeling you know...

freshㅠㅠ
when he does his expressionless face, he looks freaking strong but seeing him laugh like this is so cute, I like......

your type of man... I like is very much.....

he uploaded a photo with his fans on sns, he freaking loves his fan
 "it must be hard to be there since the morning.. I'm very very thankful, fighting <3"

at this rate, am I gonna fall in love or not?... I'm gonna fall in love...........

post response:
[+412][-18]
ㅇ |2015.02.12 13:15
every time I see Tao, I think that he's so nice.. he's definitely the guy that gets love wherever he goes. when he was shooting the last episode for Law of jungle, he cried because the PDs and staff suffered a lotㅠㅠ when I saw this, he looked like a bright kid but he's a grown-upㅋㅋㅋ he's still scared of bugs and he likes snacks, I like Tao's mentality so much
138
1

ㅇ |2015.02.12 21:50
in Law of jungle, Tao put the jar of fireflies on his chest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ since he was young, he dreamed about seeing fireflies. when he saw them, his expression were like those of a kid who really liked something. he was so cuteㅠㅠ
128
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.12 15:05
in reality, he's just a nice, pure and bright babo......I still like you Tao...
111
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.13 08:43
I thought that he was so strong...ㅋㅋ a baby trapped in an adult's body→ strongly agree
39
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.13 08:37
what kind of fans' love, chicken, manner and sense... there's no exit (♥)
34
1
"yesyes chicken (a restaurant in Korea) boneless+snacks+drinks
the reason to take boneless chicken is because it would be troublesome for fans to eat"
ㅇㅇ |2015.02.13 09:59
Tao injured himself, I honestly want IAC to be canceled!!!!!
33
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com