Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[just us girls] ULZZANG PROS WHO ARE EVEN MORE FAMOUS THAN THOSE IN ULZZANG GENERATION

T/N: Ulzzang generation is a TV show where famous ulzzangs go on

they were from a TV show called Pinup boys (Ggotminam arongsatae)!!!!!!
Minthra Jin was the MC for it and he had to do hidden cameras on famous ulzzangs, it was freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was so real

and a lot of idols who are active right now were on the show!
Block B Ahn Jaehyo~


ZE:A Moon Joonyoung




Song Joongki!!! he was freaking handsome at that time too.....
he was handsome even when he was taken aback from the hidden camera...
he even did CPR on the girl....


this is someone who was in a band


ulzzang Kim Dal-in! he made the biggest impression on me during his hidden camera


(1. Ahn Seongsu 2. Kim Dal-in 3. Han Jeongwoo 4. Jodan)

a lot of ulzzang appeared and it created history...
it was so fun, why did they cancel it ;;ㅋㅋ
which hidden camera do you guys remember the most?

post response:
[+213][-7]
우죠 |2015.02.20 18:34
Jaehyo's historical.....his side-dish days (I think she's referring to his ulzzang name "banchan"=side-dish)....*tear*
92
1
Ban chan/19 "me? I'm your destined guy"
I don't know anyone else but Bo Ribab, I was born for her, I'm that kind of guy that if I had to die, I will die together with her.

Bo Ribab (T/N: bab=rice)/18 "rice and soup are born in order to meet side-dishes."
I am a girl who receives a lot of love from guys. but still, I cannot hate them for it. I'm that type of girl.
ㅇ |2015.02.21 01:45
Anh Jaehyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋif I go to Seomyeon (where he's from) the whole area will be paralyzedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?? (T/N: I think it's an inside from the show XD)
70
10

흥 |2015.02.21 00:55
but Ahn Jaehyo gained weight, he was handsomer before..
66
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.21 09:55
why didn't you put Jinhyung..
52
1

벚벗씨 |2015.02.21 02:06
Ahn Jaehyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋtangerine-hyungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋbut he was way more famous during his ulzzang daysㅋㅋㅋㅋthe legendary Seomyeon paralysisㅋㅋㅋ
33
0

진브 |2015.02.21 10:41
I remember that Jinyoung ranked 1st during some voting through the internet for that show
27
0

읭 |2015.02.21 03:34
I remembered Song Joongki the most. .he was too handsome♡
25
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com