Wednesday, February 25, 2015

[twenties stories] WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GIRLS WITH TATTOOS

what do you think of girls with tattoos?
not the big ones but the small ones







post response:
[+21][-4]

음 |2015.02.24 23:12
my friend's mom has been battling with cancer, so my friend tattooed her mom's name in english on her collarbone. At first, I was just playing with her and annoying her with it because I didn't know the meaning behind it, when I learned the meaning I thought to myself "why did you make such fast judgement on people like this"....
69
4

그네그네리... |2015.02.24 10:58
girls and guys with tattoos and who smoke are so so......
56
61

라큐 |2015.02.24 10:43
people all want to be different so they'll tattoo symbolic stuff on their body, but sometimes it's too much. Will you be ok if they get too serious with their tattoo thing?
54
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.24 23:24
ㅋㅋㅋㅋpeople say that those who have tattoos look cheapㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso you mean all the girls who have tattoos are cheapㅋㅋㅋthat's too much
29
0

응 |2015.02.24 23:43
My friend has a kind of bird on her arm, and at first I was iffy about it, then I asked what was the bird on her arm and tried to sound as friendly as possible. When she was telling me the story, she began to cry a lot..I was so shocked, I was like "why are you like that" and she said that she was raising a bird for 10 years then it died and she was so distressed about it and that's why she decided to tattoo it on her arm..they even cremated the bird..I thought that tattoos were kinda cool after that because they can bare a lot of meanings.
25
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com