Tuesday, March 17, 2015

[enter-talk] ASPIRING ACTORS' IMPRESSIONS OF CELEBRITIES IN REAL LIFE

hI...! 
I'm in my 20s and I'm an aspiring actress/actor(?) 

I've started taking some roles since last year
I've prepared an analysis of the actors I've seen in real life

1. Lee Kwangsoo



he really has nice courtesy. On the filming set, he greets each actor and staff with a bow one by one frequently. his real life personality is seriously EXACTLY!THE!SAME! as on TVㅋㅋnowadays, the technology has improved, and he's looking exactly the same in pictures/screen than in real life

2. Park Boyoung


her height is short and her face is small.. I don't hear that people say she's pretty but, when she smiles you just go crazy and have a heart attack! even during boring times, she brighten the place with her smile

3. Lee Chun Hee


yeah. EXACTLY!THE!SAME! that's itㅎㅎ

4.Kim Hee Won 


he seriously looks the same, he's seriously seriously the best when it comes to concentration!

5. Han Ji Hye


I was shocked because she's taller than I expected, she's not a stick, but her legs are really straight, she's pretty

6. Ha Yeon Soo


she's the celebrity who has the smallest face among everyone I've seen.. I seriously wondered if it could get any smaller than this. But when it comes to concentration, she's like the distracted type. when we need to rush and gather together, all the sunbaenim gathers and the staffs have to make her runㅠㅠ

7. Kim Woobin


he's so tall, when we take full body shots, he's sticking out so much. He looks the same on TV!

8. Ha Seokjin


He's not on the tall side, but he's seriously handsome ..(biasㅎㅎ)

9. Kang Haneul


At first, I thought I was an extra actor like me..! because they did his make up in a countrified way, I confused him with a common guy. but once you start filming, he's really funny

10. Oh Hyeon Kyeong


On TV, she looks like she did some surgery? But in real life, she's prettier than any other actresses. her face is seriously small and skinny, and her eyes are pretty too

11. Jeong Eun Chae


she's a fluorescent light by herself, she's seriously sooooooooo ~~~~ white. On TV, she looks like she has a big built, but never in real life . She's not as slender as other actresses, but her built is not that serious. she's just the right amount of slenderness! so so pretty

12. Hwang Chang Sung


he's basically the mood makerㅎㅎhe's a beagle.. too funny
he pointed out the acting of all the extra actors one by one
He's short.  But I think I'm a bit greedyㅎㅎ

13. Moon Chae Won


There's always a large crowd around her even if there are no big sunbaenims around. she's the same as on TV, but she's kinda marginalized. because there's so many people saying how pretty she is, she kinda feels uncomfortableㅠㅠ

14. Jung Joon Young


this is a beagle tooㅋㅋhe's as active as on variety shows
His face is small and he's more handsome than I thought

15. Yoo Yeon Seok


He's paler than the actresses.. And when you put a bit of make up on him, he becomes even more white.. he's white and he's tall!

16. Choi Won Young


woaw..he's so handsome and he's tall, more than anything, his muscles!!!!
I didn't know his built could be that good!

17. Han Seok Gyu


When he has time, he would go smokingㅋㅋㅋhe's like a father.. 
his voice is really nice, but I really want to ask him how does he act like that? he's the best. 

18. Lee Jae Hoon


we start filming at dawn and there's make up car, but he looks like he really had a good sleep more than anyone elseㅋㅋㅋhis hair is all messed up, and he looks really tired.he's not that tall, but his face is small, even during stand-by he would look at his script

19. Park Eun Bi


her skin doesn't look so good so her make up is thickㅠㅠbut when she's putting make up she looks so lively!so bright!

20. Hyeri


she's not super skinny, but she's just the right amount of skinniness! She doesn't look that pretty on screen but in real life, she's seriously pretty. her face is so~o small. Her acting is better than I've expected and her aura is good too. unexpected 

21. Jin Se Yeon


her height is short, she doesnt' hesitate to talk to other extra actors, she's nice! You can only see her smiling all the time

22. Hong Jong Hyun


he's very very handsome like on TV. he's also handsomely tall. but I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks like this but, I will shoot after I've learned by script.. but he just reads it and acts..seriously shocked..

23. Yewon


I thought she was chubby, but she's seriously skinny. I was wondering why she had a small face but turned out she was really skinny..

24. Jang Soo Won


his acting is better than I've thought...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe's so good at acting that the director calls him a "robot actor"




post response:
[+424][-27]

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.17 19:38
Hong Jonghyun is acting with his feet...he can't drop lower than this, I thought he was actually working hard, but he actually just reads his scripts like this without reciting ㅋㅋㅋPeople like Hong Jonghyun are kinda disappointing. when I see his acting, I can't help but compare him with other actors who are far more inspiring than him but they are not able to appear on TV.
141
2

헐ㅋ |2015.03.17 18:36
I've seen the actors from "Legendary Witch" a lot, I'm filming thereㅋㅋ
139
0

ㅉ |2015.03.17 20:54
people who want to become actors study for years and practice for years and have to go through lots of exams and auditions.. once they graduate, they start from playing extras, and after some years, they might get some supporting roles. but despite all those effort, idols can get free passes just because of their title and land up in supporting roles so easily
128
5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com