Tuesday, March 3, 2015

[enter-talk] HONGBIN....DYED HIS HAIR ONCE AND FOR ALL

Normally, he's like a little prince although it was kinda embarrassing to say
but since Hongbin dyed his hair, it's not an exaggeration to say that he leveled up to a big princeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;

no but what kind of Korean would look that good with this kind of hair color??

it looks like someone painted pink on his hair with a brushㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 he looks like he's coming straight out from a manhwa


did he get on his knees to have pink hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


because his skin is prettily fair, this kind of hair really suits himㅠㅠㅠ




 I can't let you go because I like you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


he can have any sort of hair color and it would still suit him


 this time's hair color came out daebak, Hongbin jjang
he's cool bbbbbbb


post response:
[+62][-5]


ㅇㅇ |2015.03.03 16:14
I was going home with a friend from Burger King and my friend suddenly stopped and said with her small voice "the guy in front with the padding coat, isn't he a celebrity?" (even though I'm short, I could tell that he was super tall) he was so handsome, but since we could only see his profile, we couldn't figure out who it was. I was staring at him so unsubtlely so he turned his head and our eyes crossed each other, he's seriously handsome. I felt like i had a cardiac arrest, when the light signal changed, he ran to the other street, it was cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋWe both found him so handsome and discovered that he was Hongbin. He's neatly handsome and his skin is good too..ㅠㅠ
26
2

난희 |2015.03.03 19:21
hul what the heck, he actually looks like a prince, I unexpectedly entered the fandom
9
3

나도별빛 |2015.03.03 18:39
Hongbin is a drawing.. he's not humanㅋㅋㅋㅋ VIXX ILY♡♡♡♡
9
3
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com