Tuesday, March 31, 2015

[enter-talk] THE MEANING OF EXO'S THIRD ALBUM



I have been an Exo fan for 3 years now!
uhm.. usually I don't really post on enter-talk but
since it's their comeback, I'm posting up something

everyone's talking about how their songs are failing on Melon chart and there were a lot of response

people were saying that they've been anticipating it but that the result was lacking
even some Exo-Ls are saying stuffs like that

since our image isn't goodㅠ
there are not a lot of positive post about Exo even though it's expected
there was a lot of mess during this comeback

I'm just happy that Exo were able t make a comeback

because 2 members left, there weren't one single day of rest for them
they had such a hard time in 2015,
I was worried as to if they were able to get back on track or not
so for them to be able to overcome all of that,
and to be able to make a comeback, 
I feel much better

you guys are saying that they are failing and that they can't get #1

but seriously, I don't even care if they win or not

as long they are promoting, I'm fine with it

they didn't do so well with MAMA so it was a shame

during Growl, they got so many dumbfounded hate...
and there were members quitting during Overdose 

but despite everything, the members improved their skills

that's the thing I'm most proud of
(of course they're still not perfect yetㅠ)

I don't know how the public will respond to their comeback this time but

I feel that Exo was able to crystalize their concept
Chanyeol and D.O did a lot of acting and individual activities
so they got a lot of promotion just by themselves
but they also got a lot less haters if you compare 2014 with 2015

I think right now is the most fortunate time for them


so that's why this album is so meaningful


people are saying that they don't like this album

but have you even give it a chance?
I can understand that their songs are not your style but
don't go around and write unrelated hate articles such as who and who are dating/smoking~
I get that Exo gets mentioned a lot on Pann but we're sad too if we see people bashing on them...

thanks for reading!
Exo, Exo-L let's love!



post response:
[+539][-76]
ㅇㅇ |2015.03.30 23:09
isn't it a success if we were 3rd on the chart and that the title and side tracks were also included?
138
18

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.31 08:03
other fans are more concerned than us on whether the chart on Melon or notㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't understand
121
17

ㄱㄱ |2015.03.31 07:13
I'm from another fandom but I hope that Exo and Exo-Ls can gain strength!ㅜㅜ don't bother with the haters
106
13

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.31 09:47
the haters are so concernedㅇㅇ
48
2
T/N: post about how the song is so-so etc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com