Wednesday, March 11, 2015

[enter-talk] PHOTOS OF RED VELVET NEW MEMBER YERI

Yeri who became Redvelvet's new member~
I was so surprised to learn that RV would comeback with 5 members........

her face looks innocent and prettyㅎㅎㅎ
she's in her teens~she's currently RV's maknae

she really gives off the vibe of a sweet girl?
?

I think she'll suit RV well
she joined them so unexpectedly, so I haven't adapted to her yet ........

she's been official for their comeback on the 18th
even from her trainee days, you can feel her celebrity aura...

will she become big once she debuts...!!?

photo of RV with 5 members.......
I was surprised at the far-fetched concept, I was even more surprised seeing them as 5...

but she's really pretty......


she was even prettier when I saw her int he teaser...


I wanna see her on stage soon!!!!!!!!!!!

post response:
[+26][-162]

ㅋ |2015.03.11 17:12
there were rumors about them all being RV's new members but I got goosebumps knowing that they are really coming out;; in Happiness MV they all appeared suddenly and disappearedㅋㅋ they are all Rookiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SM traineesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  the one in red is Yeriㅋㅋㅋㅋ so they were introducing her by popping her head out like that?ㅋㅋㅋ
75
1

ㅇ |2015.03.11 18:33
she's pretty but ambiguous, the one in charge of visual is Irene who's way too pretty, as for singing..you can't really see it from the pictures, also RV's dancing skills are more or less the sameㅋㅋㅋhuu
63
4

뿌뿌뿌 |2015.03.11 18:02
why didn't they debut RV like that if they were gonna add her?
58
4

ㅎ |2015.03.11 18:49
the visual is Irene, singing is Wendy, dancing (+singing) is Seulgi and maknae+stan attractor is Joy. the four of them were perfect but why did you have to stick a 99-liner with them? she's only in grade so I don't think that the chemistry between them is gonna be there, as expected from freaking SM
28
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.11 18:57
it's my personal opinion but I felt that RV were so refreshing and clean with 4 members, it looks a bit sharp(?)...scary
26
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com