Saturday, March 14, 2015

[enter-talk] SERIOUSLY BTOB APINK

the majority of fans say that they're just guy friends and girl friends, but 
if they were just guy friends and girl friend would they hold hands? 
they're so close like this in front of fans,  without constraint they pull at each other like that
when I watch them my heart was racingㅠㅠ 
I know they're close but they can also be dating publicly?
 they do a lot of skinship.. they even pat their head, even my heart would be racingㅋㅋㅠ
I like seeing them together but, I wish they would show more restraint. 
especially Changsub-Chorong, Bomi-Eunkwang
they joke around weirdly,  during IAC, Changsub was kinda weird towards Chorong even though they don't have feelings for each otherㅠㅠ 
Even when they call each other, they behave like that.. Am I the only one who think that..?
이미지확대보기


I watched the fancam really well, Changsub pulled Chorong towards him all of a sudden

이미지확대보기
이미지확대보기
이미지확대보기
이미지확대보기
이미지확대보기
이미지확대보기


post response:
[+120][-177]

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.04 22:32
both of them are freaking close to each other, but even their own fandom aren't aware of it? Why are you making a scene out of it? Park Chorong's only close friend is Chansub
103
8

ㅇ |2015.02.04 22:56
I'm Apink's fan, but seriously we don't mind..ㅇ.I just like to see them close together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
81
7

ㅇㅇㅇ |2015.02.04 22:53
but even you said that you know there's nothing going between them, so you don't need to be worried for them, personally I like it?? All of Apink are comfortable with people and without restraint, they look like they're just enjoying their celebrity life. and even during Gayo Daejun, they did a joint stage and Apink looked like they were really enjoying the stage because it was their first time (making a collab) it was really heart warming to watch. you're overreacting, if fans were overreacting like that, their close relationship can turn into an akward relationship
81
6

정상 |2015.02.05 08:01
I'm a melody and I freaking like Apink too why are you like that..... I just look at them thinking they're really close to each other and I don't mindㅋㅋㅋㅋ and BTOPINK chemistry has always been amazingㅋㅋㅋboth are beagles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋ I'm putting the picture because Ilhoon is cute and Naeun is prettyㅋㅋㅋ
41
0

ㅇ |2015.02.05 09:14
I like both of them so if they were dating, why not
31
1




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com