Tuesday, March 17, 2015

[enter-talk] TOTALLY THE SAME MV

이미지확대보기
이미지확대보기
Red Velvet's ice cream cake and B1A4 solo day MV are totally the same; ㅇㅅㅇ
it's kinda annoying since I can't do anything about itㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠ



post response:
[+157][-23]

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.17 22:46
you can argue that some of the things are different but they went until the shopping cart thing, I think there's a problemㅋㅋㅋ other fandoms would be swearing at them and going crazy over this, but us, instead of looking like the bad kids, seriously I don't wanna care about it,. but isn't it kind of unfairㅋㅋ
57
11
ㅎㅅㅎ |2015.03.17 22:35
I'm a BANA myself, but isn't it obvious that we would at least feel at bit bad about it? Why can't we even point it out? of course it's not like fans are rushing on pann to write stuff about it, but if it's the same, it's the same. Why do we have to become the bad guy in this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I even downloaded RV's song and when I saw the MV, I thought that they would do well with that, but you can't argue that the MVs don't look similar..
55
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.17 21:14
I'm a BANA too! It's not like it's totally the same. but there's a few things here and there that are similar. please write stuff that won't make the fandoms feel bad:)
43
14

|2015.03.18 00:11
why pretend to be cool about it. can't we just be mad about it? you don't want us to make a fuss over it? you want me to just look at it and let it go? I know that this kind of place is very famous to shoot. but to do the same activities and film it at similar places, this can't be a coincidence;; We can never say anything like these without coming off as unbelievable since normally BANAs are seen as a peaceful and gentle fandom. but this time it's going too far. This time isn't it obviously RV's company's fault? Since they were in charge of the MV production, they are in the wrong. there are still people who don't know the truth, that's why we should expose the truth no? I'm sorry towards RV and their fans, but this time, if we don't solve this cleanly, every time I see RV, I will think about this.
36
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.18 00:11
seriously you cannot not feel bad about this... they took the car, and the aura with the background was so similar, the place where they ate food was similar too, I'm not going to say it's as bad as plagiarism but even other group's fans would find this similar
31
1


이미지확대보기

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com