Sunday, March 8, 2015

[fan-talk] A MALE FAN WHO CALLED JONG-IN, JONG-IN OPPA


(Yes... oppa... that's right oppa
I've never called him hyung.... but I'm a male fan... male fan)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+488][-5]

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.23 00:08
I'm the male fan..I didn't know there would be a post about me, but when I saw it I went hahahhahaha but I'm really calling him oppa....I need to though..I've always wished to be able to call him oppa oppa like the girls do so comfortablyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋeven on instagram, I live comments, even though I know they don't see it, I kinda enjoy not writing hyung, but people wouldn't understand that feeling ..
109
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.23 00:05
Jong-in oppa ILY ..
44
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.23 00:43
but when Jong-in see posts like that, he really reads them sincerely one by one, he really seems happy to read them, his heart is so prettyㅇㅇ
15
0
(Hi, I'm EXO Kai
did you guys received a lot of blessings? did you eat ddeok soup? (t/n: you're supposed to eat it during new year)
for me, from the New year day, I've eaten so much ddeok soup from my mom that I think I've gained 100 years. (t/n: when you drink it's a good sign of longevity)
call me oppa, everyone ㅎㅎ it's a joke
Since I'm missing EXO-Ls so much latey, I came to the official website to play
How is everyone doing? no one has caught a cold because of the cold weather right?
When I'm practicing, or eating ddeok soup, or sleeping, I'm always Kai who is thinking about EXO-L
I miss EXO Lㅜ
with the feeling of longing, I'm putting up those pictures, I'm going to practice now~
bbyong)
ㅇㅇ |2015.02.23 00:06
fans' filtering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋno joke filteringㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋlet's call him oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15
0
(call me oppa, everyoneㅎㅎ it's a joke --> call me oppa, call me oppa, call me oppa, call me oppa)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com