Sunday, March 8, 2015

[life stories] MY EYES ARE TOO SMALL..ㅠㅠ

hiㅠㅠ
my eyes are small..ㅠ it's really small.
I'm satisfied about my body overall? but my eyes are way too small
people always say stuff like "how it must be so annoying" 
for the first impressions, I always fall behind the other kids who have big and bright looking eyes..ㅠ

first of all, I'm going to show you how small they areㅠㅠ

it's like thisㅠㅠ in this picture, I was trying my best to make them as big as possible
I was putting so much force that my upper eyelids where shakingㅠㅠ


(ah and it's not even photoshoped, it's the reality..ㅠㅠ please don't cyber bully meㅠ)
My eyes are so small, ever since I'm young, it was like that, I even tried to force my forehead muscles to make them biggerㅠㅠ

I can do that harder than anyone else!!!! but you really can't see the white part..ㅋㅋㅋ........ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
....that's the biggest biggest biggest biggest eyes I can make, to take the picture, I had to hold this position for a few seconds,  but in the normal life, I can't even go around like that..it's even smaller..ㅠㅠ

what I do is shown below..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

this is how my left eye looks like when I lift my eyelidsㅠㅠ  usually my pupils are always covered so it looks like I don't have pupils.

the proof that my right eye has a pupil too..ㅋㅋㅋ..
when I pull my lid like that, it forms a double eyelid. I really want to look like that...ㅠㅠ

when I don't put a filter or do my make up, my pictures...ㅠㅠㅠ they are so ulgyㅠㅠ
and lastlyㅠㅠI did that for awhile now, when I lift my eyes, you can see my dark pupils..

it was some years ago, when I was in middle school?


this photo was from so long ago but it was stored in my computerㅠㅠ

it's really me! please don't misunderstandㅠ
post response:
[+245][-4]


ㅇㅇ |2015.03.05 20:02
crazy, from the last picture, if you get double eyelids done, you'd be freaking pretty
116
5

이카 |2015.03.05 17:30
it's because of blepharoptosis (droopy eyelids), its looks like you have wrinkles and always look sleepy. because of the strangers' looks and your own self-esteem, I really encourage double eyelids surgery ㅜㅜ if you only do your eyelids, you'd be pretty so have strength! writer-yang
116
1

ㅋㅋ |2015.03.05 14:58
I think you have blepharoptosis.. it's not a severe disease, there's even surgeries for it.
76
1

ㅇ |2015.03.05 20:46
frankly, if I only look at your eyes, I'd think that you're very ugly but if I see your face as a whole, your face shape is really pretty and you're pretty overall. if you do eyelids surgery, you'll become seriously pretty! 
29
0

ㅋㅋ |2015.03.05 20:53
I can guarantee you that you're life would be changed if you do eyelids surgery
27
0

ㅇㅅㅇ |2015.03.05 10:49
if you did eyelids surgery and cut your inner corners a bit, you'll be cuter. a bit like IU
25
1

두 |2015.03.05 20:19
for a girl to have blepharoptosis, for healing purposes, you need to do eyelids surgery
18
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com