Friday, March 6, 2015

[teen stories] DO I LOOK LIKE A RETARD FOR EATING ALONE AT THE CAF?





because there are rumors of people saying I look like a retard, I wasn't able to speak up for myself so I tried eating alone for more than one year now, but still can't get used to itㅠㅠ I think it doesn't suit me, they changed the schedule today, and I was the only one who wasn't aware of it, I was so bitter that I didn't even attend class and went to the washrooom and cried.
there are kids making up rumors and other kids believe them. I can't endure this anymore

bye


post response:
[+817][-17]


코오낸내 |2015.03.05 22:48
yeah, bye, rest well, dream a good dream and see you tomorrow
328
2

친구야 |2015.03.05 22:42
why you're saying bye, do you mean..? you're not thinking about doing reckless stuff right. today must've been hard right. it's ok. you've endured everything very well. see. what kind of person you are? you're someone who can endure hardship like these. But you're the only one who knows how much stronger you are than anyone else. Just hang on a  little bit more. Even if today you feel like dying, let's live another tomorrow. If tomorrow, you feel like dying, let's try to live another day again. find strength because I care for you
186
5

|2015.03.05 18:02
there are a lot of people who are worried for you. there are many strangers on pann who are supporting you like this, so why are you thinking extreme stuff like those? Try to write something like that again, and see how many people will care about you. Don't keep stuff for yourself Writer-ah, let's see each other more often on pann
176
1

꺼져 |2015.03.05 23:26
bye? what kind of byeㅋㅋ I'm not sending you off
40
0



(t/n: the OP responded to the replies saying thank you and she/he really cried a lot so don't worry about him/her! ^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com