Thursday, April 30, 2015

[enter-talk] SMTM, JUST WAIT TO SEE ANOTHER IDOL WINNING AGAIN



Why is Show me the money coming out like that?
last year there were Bobby and B.I and this year, they're putting Song Minoㅋㅋㅋ
it should be "Show me the idol" at this rate,
if an idol wins again, I'll flip

post response:
[+280][-639]

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.30 00:20
look at you~ the show hasn't even started and I bet you've never even listened to his rap, but you're already saying stuff with an idols prejudice and stuff like they're going to win for sure~there are a bunch of people who have prejudice against idols like you~ but the truth is there are way more common rappers even worse than the idols~don't diss him just because he's an idol
211
8

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.30 00:08
if he's good, he'll win, if he can't rap, you think he'll win? you shouldn't have prejudice against idols like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
206
15

엑셀 |2015.04.29 23:40
if you give a listen to Song Mino's rap, then you can come back and write something.. you're doing this without a valid reason, but you have to realize that fans have pride too. If I were you I'd restrain a bit and wait to see how he does. anyways, the show hasn't even started yet so it's really unnecessary to write stuff like that..ㅜㅜ
186
8

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.30 01:25
I'd rather kids like him than the ones who are talentless and hide behind their fans until their skills get recognize. This kid is going out to prove his skills, I find him pretty cool
64
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.30 01:02
I'm not worried about his skills, but I'm more worried about people swearing at him even though he proves himself
58
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.30 00:23
just look at that post and you'll know the stereotype against idols,Bobby was lacking, but he got better
43
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com