Wednesday, April 29, 2015

[enter-talk] WOW HAVE YOU HEARD BTS' HWA YANG YEON HWA?


WOW seriously this time, each and every song is f*cking goodㅜㅠㅠㅜ 
seriously BTS' albums just get better and better 
but why didn't they include the Cypher this timeㅜㅠㅠ 

this time BTS is on their road to fame!


they're second on the Melon chart....and it's the dawn... I don't think they've achieved so much so far....


post response:
[+340][-70]

ㅎㅋ |2015.04.29 00:46
this time it seems like they really found their music color ㅠㅠ I've always anticipated BTS' songs, but this time I've been anticipating even more, my stomach is hurting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ those pretty kids' skills really gone up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ sometimes I listen to their skits and they've been talking about the album worrying about whether it'll do well or not, why is my heart hurting  ㅠㅠ I hope they receive a lot of love this time ㅠㅠ your music is seriously my pride ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
49
4

ㅠㅠ |2015.04.29 01:16
I'm seriously so so grateful for my bias, they're my pride ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll be waiting for the day you cry on an encore stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡ give them a lot of support and try listening to their songs, you won't regret for sure ㅠㅠ just from the title you can tell it's honey to your hears
46
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.29 01:02
let's not talk about the down votes, but the cyberbullying is just irrational ㅠㅠㅠ
41
7

둘셋방탄 |2015.04.29 08:53
they started from the bottom and became BTS, I'm so grateful and proud to be an Army, seriously I really wish we can get them a #1 this time . But more important than beign #1, all the members skill have gone up by so much OMG. Don't forget your roots and continue to prove yourselves.ㅠㅠthis time the vocal line is JJang!!!ㅠㅠㅠespecially V and Jin! thanks for always showing concerns for the fans #INEEDU #BTS1stWin
19
3

ㅇㅋ |2015.04.29 19:38
it'll be weird if they don't blow up after that
16
3
ㅇㅇ |2015.04.29 16:19
as soon as I heard the melody for "I NEED U" my body automatically started to feel goosebumps, even now when I'm listening to it, I'm still having goosebumps.Before I used to think that there can't be anything better than EXO "growl" and B2ST "on rainy days" but now, I found a new one
16
3

화양연화 |2015.04.29 00:50
thank you....this time the song can't be expressed into feelings, I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlet's do daebak! BTS ILY
14
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com