Thursday, April 16, 2015

[teen stories] THE GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE VIXX LEO IN OUR CLASSㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ WAS F*CKING CUTE TODAYㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

we're kinda closeㅜㅜ!
he's sitting directly behind me in our classㅠㅠㅠ
 it's [my place] [Jung Taekwoon] [my friend]
we're always exchanging notes me and my friend and would joke him around for sharing the notes
but during study time, we would switch placeㅠㅠㅠㅠ
and as a joke we checked each other's desks
and I made a ponytail on himㅠㅠㅠ

he was freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
he was kinda shaking his head around and waving his body ㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥






so our relationship developed as a "joke around" kind of relationship but now I'm too stressed so I can't even look at him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
sometimes, he would turn around suddenly and stare at me without saying anything.....
ha heart attack....and then we would just laughㅠㅠㅠ
ah seriously he looks exactly like VIXX's Taekwoonㅜㅠㅠ
his fingers are also prettier than girls'
and his skin is so white tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ
it's prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ








beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠtoo beautifulㅠㅠ

post response:
[+68][-7]

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.15 22:53
so his body? is it a hot body?
27
2

별둘 |2015.04.15 21:21
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah f*cking pretty...the last picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
24
1

ㅇㅅㅇ |2015.04.15 20:47
writer, if you become even closer give us a picture...you can post a picture and hide his eyes...haㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
23
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.16 10:15
fast gimme the school name and district.. unnie is in a rush right now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
18
0

ㅇ |2015.04.15 20:08
wow you're experiencing Le-Sin-Set even as an EXO-L I'm freaking envious
(t/n: we searched for the meaning of "Le/sing/set"/ "레신셋" and  apparently it means "if Leo (Le) shows concerns (Sin) for you, it's game set/game over")
12
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.16 17:33
woaw our school has someone who looks like Hyuk, his skin is a bit whiter but they're totally the same
9
0

ik |2015.04.16 15:35
so where's your school?
7
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com