Thursday, April 23, 2015

[teen stories] I SCREWED UP, I JUST CONFESSED TO MY CRUSH ON KAKAOTALK


crush: I'm printing my math homework(?) and arranging my notes
me (T/N: it's a guy) : okok good luck
crush: ㅋㅋ yuup
--
me: I just thought about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like you? I totally made it so obvious but you don't seem to know it. I even pretended to go to your class to look for other friends in order to see you, but you don't know about itㅠㅠㅠ so badㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I liked you since we went to the academy together because you were charmingㅋㅋ give me an answer tomorrow when I see you at the academy, I'm gonna be so embarrassedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ good night

klsdalksdldhfoghglsakdfj;asfj;asdlf;adkjfe


post response:
[+265][-5]
엉 |2015.04.23 00:15
damn it, should've asked her once the exams were over instead
130
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.22 23:09
from my point of view.. looks like you joked around when you confessed so I think that your crush will joke around when replying too.. anyways, be happy
113
5

ㅇ |2015.04.23 00:38
any confession through katalks are a f*cking joke whether it's confessing or turning someone down
111
193

ㅋㅇㅋ |2015.04.23 09:45
your confession looks kinda... somewhat, I don't see the sincerity;; I'm a girl so if a guy confessed to me like that, I'd hate it
41
0

Enough |2015.04.23 12:47
this confession looks kinda troublesome, you confessed to her on katalk but want her to give you an answer at the academy ... ㅋㅋ
36
0

ㅋㅋ |2015.04.23 08:26
katalk confessions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are you dating a phone?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're gonna hold on your phone and go "ah I'm embarrassed >///<" are you gonna be like that?ㅋㅋjust go date your phoneㅋㅋ I don't even think that there's something between you guys, it's just a one-sided love...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

35
6
ㅇㅇ |2015.04.23 19:06
you could go to your crush's class and get on your knees to confess, it's just not right to confess through katalks. also I don't think that your confession was a joke, it looked sincere to me. I don't get why people are being so nosy about itㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ
29
4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com