Wednesday, May 6, 2015

[enter-talk] I REALLY HOPE GAYOON DOESN'T GET HURT






She appeared on "let's eat" with Doojoon, but even though they're in the same company, she got bashed so much
people really can't restrain their personal abuse
I really don't wanna fight with the b2uties and I want us to have a good relationship but
they don't know how hard it is to be a her fan
I even bought 2 Good luck albums, 2 Black albums, and 2 12:30 albums
I even saved money to buy 3 albums of Hyunseung's solo
B2uties and 4Nias relationships have always been good, but now it's blowing out of proportions and getting worse
I don't hate the b2st members, and I wish they would do more promotions:)


post response:
[+255][-52]
ㅇㅇ |2015.05.05 23:19
it's not like she can't actㅠㅠstop swearing at her..
34
11

포포포미닛 |2015.05.05 23:24
it's my precious Gayoon. I really hope they start targeting Gayoonie, she'll get too stressed. I'm sorry to the b2uties, for her appearing as a cameo in Doojoon's drama. Our Gayoon is a vulnerable girl, so please don't swear at her. Gayoon, you're the prettiest when you sing
31
5

힁힁 |2015.05.06 09:01
but the b2uties were staying still, she got hate because of her acting ㅋㅋand the b2st community never looked down on Gayoon; we never really mention other singers;
29
1

매생이녀 |2015.05.05 23:20
someone kept reporting her pictures on instagram so she had to delete them. Seriously, since her Minihompi (T/N: Cyworld, equivalent of facebook in Korea) she never had an SNS account. I hope people stop doing those stuff, I really don't want Gayoon to get hurt 
28
4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com