Wednesday, May 13, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND "THE LOVE" JOKE

T/N: "the love" is written in Korean as "더럽", which is a direct "hangulization" of the word.
Just like hangul lyrics are being romanized like 사랑해=saranghae. Fans use "the love" when they talk about their idols a lot
but the word 더럽 in Korean means disgusting :P



the convo is about Simply Kpop and Soohyun joking with each other pretending to be in love with each other

Simply Kpop (replying to Soohyun) : we can't be obvious like that....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSoohyun is quite simple~~~~I like it so much<3 you can't be anything else than a simple man....You're the love

Soohyun: what....disgusting???? You're saying I'm disgusting??

Simply kpop: the love... <3 you can't go public like that at 27 years old....you need to pretend!! Please have some sense education for next recording~~^^

Soohyun: ahhh....the love!!!



post response:
[+241][-13]
original post: here

솔직히 |2015.02.18 00:36
It's irrelevant, but I really feel bad for Ukiss ㅠㅠㅠ they really sing well, but they just don't have public recognition ㅠㅠ Of course, there are a lot of other groups who can sing well, but it's been such a long time they've debuted.. I wish Ukiss hit big
49
1

힣 |2015.02.17 21:53
At first, I didn't understand either, but I came on PANN and understoodㅠㅠ
37
0

ㅁ |2015.02.17 22:52
me too, I learned from PANN;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI seriously felt bad when I saw "the love" beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
32
0

난희 |2015.02.17 23:13
cuteysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
18
0

ㅎ |2015.02.18 00:38
me too the first time I read the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was like "why are you calling them disgusting ???" I was so shocked, but the love.. ahhhh ㅎㅎ
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.18 17:55
people got turned off by their Diablo scandal, when I think about the Diablo scandal, it makes me so annoyed
6
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com