Tuesday, May 19, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO IS UNEXPECTED NOT FAMOUS FOR HIS REAL LIFE LOOKS


infinite Hoya


His stage name is Hoya and people know him by this nameㅠㅠㅠ 
I'm a b2uty and I attended the Pepsi concert last year, but my seat was really far from the stage

I know that L is f*cking handsome so I expected his real life looks to be amazing tooㅇㅇ
But when I saw Hoya, I was so shocked at how handsome he was I was in awe

Seriously is Hoya really that handsome?? He's totally different from TV....

When I went out of the concert people around me were saying those stuff:
"yah, infinite's real life visual is Hoya" they were all saying this while leaving the concert
I wasn't the only one feeling that wayㅠㅠㅠㅠFrom then, I started to fall for Lee Howon...




I knew that Infinite's face is L ㅠㅠㅠbut Hoya's real life visual is amazing
I wanna see him again... He looks manly but he's actually cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





on stage, he kinda looks scary because of his charisma
so I wondered why fans called him Ho-baby
but when I learned to know him
he's actually f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



seriously the more I look at him, the more handsome he gets...
screens really don't do him justice... His real life looks are f*cking amazing




Hoya is really cool on stage because of this danceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



in Reply.... Kang Joonhee... That time, Hoya was seriously so innocent lookingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





he's infinite's visual when it comes to real life,
even though it's my personal tasteㅠㅠㅠ



that's the picture that resembles Hoya the most from his real-life looks

post response:
[+528][-192]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.16 07:14
for real though, people around me think that Hoya is infinite's real life visual..
110
11

ㅇ |2015.05.16 01:57
Seriously my fan's heart aside, I really wondered why Myungsoo is the only one getting praised for his looks and not Howon I'm really curious, the first time I attended their concert I was like "wow.. he's such a manly man" He's a well-sculpted manly man, he's really handsome, of course, Myungsoo is handsome but in a  different way
106
13

올수니 |2015.05.16 07:20
this is the truth, I seriously didn't expect anything from Hoya, but when I went to their concert, I was in the third floor so I was looking down at them and I saw Hoya, he's seriously a flower boy. Camera can't catch Hoya's face right;;
100
11

ㅇㅇㅇ |2015.05.16 10:39
His smiling the same way he used to...
22
0

규수니 |2015.05.16 08:34
crazy
21
3

병 |2015.05.16 08:31
I went to their broadcast and Lee Sungyeol and Hoya's real life visuals are amazing;;; you can't see that on TV
21
2

ㅇ |2015.05.16 08:24
Howon-ie is the true real-life finisher ㅠㅠㅠ
19
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.16 13:03
Sungyeol too.....he's the truth....IMO, he's better looking than L..... Muggle opinion★
18
0

ㅇ |2015.05.16 10:13
Sungyeol and Hoya are daebak handsome. but you can't say anything to L.
18
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com