Wednesday, May 6, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOL WITH A GOOD MENTALITY


"I'm like rice. If I meet the right person at the right time, I'm like warm served rice. Actually if I meet a lot of people, I would want to have a close relationship with everyone"


"Whenever an important moment passes by, I regularly write it in my journal and the members would ask me why I would write in a journal but as the time pass by I can be able to look back to backtrack the meaning the previous memories had."


"Infinite is the best drawing.
if you try to paint it with a brush..
Even though it's not as its perfect form yet, when the time passes, it'll become complete and totally cool-looking."


Q: if the Earth is destroyed tomorrow?
A: I'll greet and say bye to my family and go to sleep alone.So that I wouldn't know what's happening


"I wanna become a turtle
they seem like they live everyday very happily because they're the sign of longevity.
I really wanna live a long life."


members asked him jokingly if he hates being confident in love
A: I hate it~I wanna put my love in a small container


Q: when will you become the happiest?
A: When I've worked hard and take a shower then go under the blankets, I'm pretty happy.
If I cleared all the stuff in one day, then go on the bright tomorrow thinking that "today, I'll do my work like a man" I'd feel happy.


"I'm going to do stuff like a real man
since I was young, I was being hit for going on the wrong path, I didn't know where I was going
If I do something, better do it right"


"it's really important to figure out what you wanna do in life. I really wanna live the life that I've initiated. But above all these, don't forget that health comes first"



yup, that's INFINITE Jang Dongwoo

post response:
[+622][-51]

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.05 00:39
Really. It really looks like Dongwoo got taught about how to behave in life from his parents since youth. It's like they've tested him 100x~1000x just to make sure that their son learns something. His words are really pretty and even his raps are really poetic and expressive. He's not born with this ability to say pretty stuff, I wonder how his parents influenced him and taught him. Anyways, Dongwoo's mentality is amazing..
134
3

ㅇㅅ |2015.04.04 23:51
I hope people stop judging him just by his face. Do you know how sincere and kind he is? He was picking up the trash during IAC and worrying about his members.. There are so many people swearing at him for being ugly, but do you know how cool he looks to the fans; he's so kind, how hurt will he be to see the malicious comments..ㅜㅜ
130
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.04 21:31
he really talks well
118
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.05 05:52
it's so rare to see celebrities who are the same back and forth like him.. of course, some words are just common sense but he doesn't need to organize or pay attention to his thoughts, his words just flows out like water. I'm seriously thankful that Dongwoo is in Infinite
65
1

들공쥬 |2015.04.05 01:45
If you read them one by one slowlyㅠㅠyou'll get so touched by his coolness..all of his words are so beautifully spokenㅎㅎ he cannot go wrong, let's go for the long run infinite!
44
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com