Monday, May 4, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO SHOULD COME ON MASK KING

(t/n: for those who don't know Mask King is a show where the guest have to sing with a mask on while the public/other guests judge them, and they reveal who they are at the end of the show)



1. BTS Park Jimin

His singing is so charming! He's really anticipated by people


2. BTS Jeon Jungkook

97 line maknae main vocal!
he looks baby baby ish but he has powerful vocalsㅠㅠ 
I support you


3. Infinite Kim Sunggyu

infinite's high pitch shuttle!
this time, his second solo is really anticipated!
one of the group that is the most likely to do well for the long run, infinite


4. B2st Yang Yoseob

if we're talking about live, it's B2ST!
he has a warm voice, but his voice is well-rounded overall
another group who is really anticipated in the future, b2st
his caffeine solo was a success


5. B2ST Yoon Doojoon

actually, any b2st member would do well on that show
but when I heard Yoon Doojoon's live ballad, I was freaking surprised...
He's even more talented than I've imagined


6. EXO Baekhyun

he looks like an inoffensive puppy, but his voice is really cool!
he had a solo song for their web drama;
if he appeared on the Mask King, we can get rid of the controversy over EXO's talent


7. EXO Chen

he doesn't have a big build so I was wondering if he could deliver their songs
I was totally surprised
Even though his face is cute, he has such a powerful voice that would make everyone want to applaud during their performance!

post response:
[+644][-118]

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ |2015.05.04 09:28
I want Sunggyu and Yoseob
210
11

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.04 00:41
I'm curious about how they would judge Yoseob's voice. But personally, I want Yoon Doojoon to come on this showㅠㅠ This time on the Mask King, Kim Gura nim said that Yoon Doojoon's skills couldn't be that good, so I really want him to challenge that, thanks for putting Yoseob and Doojoon
188
18
허가윤짱짱걸 |2015.05.04 09:46
Gayoon and Jiyoon all came but I personally want B2ST Doojoon to come on this show too. Seriously my heart fluttered when he did "Bon Appetit" and if you listen to "So hot" his voice is sexiness explosion ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously Doojoon is so good at singing. Seriously even 2AM Changmin acknowledges his voice color. I watched him on "Cruel winter blues" and he was so handsome, I wonder how much more handsome did he get. I'm also watching "Let'g eat" I'm buying Hyunseung's album, I already have all the 4minute and B2ST albums with me hehe
169
15

유돈 |2015.05.04 09:39
I want to see Yoon Doojoon
98
7
엑셀 |2015.05.04 00:20
I want Yoseob to duet with either Baekhyun or Jongdaeㅠㅠㅠ B2ST jjang, EXO jjang
90
25

기 |2015.05.04 09:56
Yoon Doojoon's voice color is seriously freaking amazing. If you listen to his songs with the doors closed, You'll understand his singing abilities....I really wanna see him on the Mask King
83
5

ㅎ |2015.05.04 11:02
you guys are putting Bangtan in everything..seriously they're not at that class yet
70
43

아미 |2015.05.04 09:54
thanks for putting BTS Jungkook and Jimin♡ I really want them to come on Mask King with the other idols too
68
35

투섭윤 |2015.05.04 10:52
thanks for putting Yoseob and Doojoon!!!♥♥♥!♥♥♥!!♥!♥♥ but personally I wanna hear BTOB's vocals..
60
5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com