Wednesday, May 20, 2015

[enter-talk] ONEW'S VOCAL CORDS OPERATION'S CONDITIONS (TEARS)

his neck was aching for 6 months straight,
but he decided to let it aside and went on his world tour

finally, by June of last year,
Onew had to operate to remove the polyp in his vocal cords.
Now, he looks like he's completely healed from his operation

but he had never mentioned mentioned it


because he didn't want his fans to worry about him. 
and some months later, half a year after his surgery
he mentioned it for the first time 
Reporter : Onew-ssi how are you feeling after the surgery?
Onew : I'm living like a corpse.
Of course it must've been so hard for him, but to hear it from his own mouth ..My feelings ㅠㅠ
He never shows anything from the outside, but the fans' hearts sank even more...



Onew wanted absolutely to perform on stage even though it hurt so he had to endure it
Onew normally holds his tears, but this time, because of his efforts, he started to cry




when he cries, he just cries quietly or comforts his members instead






he's always the first one who takes care of his members when they start cryingㅠㅠ
but he's the one who has to hold his tears back the most ㅠㅠ



so that day, Onew was seen for the first time crying
after 8 years,
he couldn't even speak because he was crying so much




to see Onew sobbing like that the members all got taken aback
they all went Hyung hyung...ㅠㅠ



Key froze like ice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



the fans made him a banner with " Did you miss us?♡" ,

and he said



" I absolutely want to give an answer to that. I really missed you "
" I can sign again so I'm really happy "
I don't even know how many times he repeated that sentence...

Onew cried
Jonghyun started to bawl too " Onew hyung really had it toughㅠㅠㅠ" he said...
the other 4 members couldn't say anything

they were all mute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

"I'm living like a corpse" those words,..

that's what he buried within him for 1 year ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSeriously how much his heart must've hurt...

2010's interview - Onew's #1 treasure? 

ㅡ My vocal cords!

2014's interview - is there anything you want to shine the most? 

ㅡ I want my voice to shine the most, but I can't do it.



Onew-yah from now on, you can sing all you want with your heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ! 


post response:
[+303][-15]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.20 23:01
I don't think there's a name fit for his voice genre, but when he sings, my heart just melts
82
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.20 22:57
The first time I heard about Onew's vocal cords I got so shocked.....Personally, I think that he has the most amazing voice out of idols so I got even more shocked. It's such a relief that we can hear Onew's voice once again ;; ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like Onew's voice too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
71
1

온두부 |2015.05.20 23:21
Your voice is our treasure too. ㅜㅜ I'm happy, Let Shinee sing again.
67
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.20 23:19
Jinki-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThank you for enduring like this for 1 yearㅠㅠㅠㅠthis time, you're really singing with the bottom of your heart for this album, I can feel it and I'm touched..... you're always being loud and smiley but knowing your body is in such a condition and seeing you cry just rips my heart apart..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thanks for singing for us ! ;et's seriously blow up with this album! Lee jinki's voice color is the best!!!!!!!!!!
23
0

ㅇ |2015.05.21 00:40
I'm another group's fan but when I read "I'm living like a corpse" my tears started to fallㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.20 23:35
I'm seriously interested by the people who downvote this article ...
18
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com