Thursday, May 14, 2015

[enter-talk] THE WAY MALE IDOLS GROUPS SEND LOVE CONFESSIONS


Shinee
"we are loved by nunas and nunas can feel proud to show us love, we're like "pitiful"(?) little boys that nunas like to give their heart to"


EXO
"I only have you and you only need me, women are pretty, to get the women's heart, we're ready to do everything"


blockB
"WOW you're really sexy and pretty, we'll get tempted. for you we will become funny and show our talent"


Bigbang

"we are sad after a love separation, we've totally grown apart but I can't forget you
I like you so much that I'll become crazy, I want you back"


Winner

they're still rookies so I'm not quite sure about their concept, but from what I know:
"We're having a hard time because our girlfriend likes to flirt, us boyfriends, pretend to not know it
you're totally special to us, but why aren't you reciprocating
if you're not here, we're sad. Aren't we having a good time drinking coffee? I'm waiting for you, but I'm lamenting"
\


BTS
"I'm still young, in my teens
but I'll try to become the man you want us to be
cool, energy!energy! Before I jump, come to me"
they're still rookies, but they give the vibe of young bad boys/real men


infinite
"I need to protect my woman. I'm wearing a suit, army knife dance PAKPAK
I'm like your body guard and I'll protect you, don't worry, trust me because I love you
Be mine, don't you know my heart?"
They have that reassuring charms


B1A4
"we went to the beach between friends, and saw you accidentally
we found you pretty so we're telling a story about us going to the beach"
they have that casual vibe to them, like males in 20s falling in love with a girl, just your casual type of dating?

post response:
[+276][-9]
original post: here

ㅇ |2015.05.14 01:08
this is not a confession, but I'm just sympathizing. B2ST : we're breaking up..? ok.. I will miss the time we ate and went to the movies together.. 
infinite: we're breaking up..? ok.. but what movie are we watching tomorrow? I'll cook the meal
236
1
t/n: B2ST: you're leaving me.....
Infinite: you're leaving me?
인피니트 |2015.05.14 01:19
BTD : f*cking told you I'm not satisfied. I don't know why I'm swearing. I'm stepping on my ex-girlfriend's shadow
be mine : I'll protect you, don't stand next to that f*cker, be mine 
paradise : I can't breath if you're not there, just stay there
chaser : yeah, let's break up, but my love wins (whispers whispers 
destiny : where are you goingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ; aren't we fated:? 
man in love : it's our first love, but at the end, we got rid of our obsession. oh yeah 
Romeo : trust in me, your Romeo
Back : don't forget f*ck I told you not to forget, why did you forget? I'm still there
please Woollim, give our kids some girls to date... How many times did they try to go back with their exes ..
178
4

ㅇ |2015.05.14 06:30
Infinite are just obsessed.. the girl is always breaking up and they're unable to break off, "I'm in heaven with you, I'm flying when I'm with you,  how can I separate from you, fine I'll stalk you.."
166
2

ㅇㅏ |2015.05.14 18:44

66
0
T/n: Bigbang: you're leaving...? lies...It's all lies....
Shinee: oh! you're leaving! oh oh!
B2ST: I can't forget like that...
VIXX: leaving? you're leaving? you said you're leaving? hwaaaaaa!!
BTOB: she wants to leave! oh, am I tearing up?
Infinite: just try to leave
ㅇㅇ |2015.05.14 18:06
if you look at infinite songs, they only have that prison-vibe...
54
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com