Wednesday, May 20, 2015

[enter-talk] YG TRAINEE WHO ALMOST BECAME A BIGBANG MEMBER


Han Hyunsoo





















when bigbang debuted he wrote this..

hello ^^;
It's been a long time I changed my page.
my closest friends just debuted.. ^^
you guys would know even though I don't write something like that...
it's BigBang!!! This group is really cool right??
Youngbae, Jiyong-ie, Daesung, Seunghyun-ie hyung, Seunghyun-ie
I pray that the 5 of them become the best ^^
I'm making a promise now... Me too, I'll work my hardest to become the best...
If it's not me... I really wanna see my friends achieve the best.
I believe you'll surely show us^^
I'm listening to their songs crying like a fool.
If you listen to their songs you'll cry for sure...ㅠㅠ
as expected ^^ they're the best,,.. I'm proud to be their friends, I'm thankful.. ^^ haha.
tomorrow, my friends will be on stage, and perform their song for the first time. I hope it'll become the concert they want to have...
burst your vocal chords and shout for BigBang! ^^
the people who come on my page please support them.
We'll meet again when both of us become the best, it's a promise.
ㅋㅋㅋ haha.................................

Youngbae...
my friend that I love Youngbae.
His other name became Taeyang ...
because in this world, there can't be no sun...
like you, this world won't be able to survive without you.. ^^
Aren't you promising a lot to us!? ㅋㅋ
you need to protect all of us get it?
we're not 1~2years friend but life friendsㅋㅋㅋ
I'm always thankful, whenever you feel tired or happy, never forget God alright??
you've become a friend whose life have nothing to be ashamed of...
congrats on your debut, ILY!

my precious friend Jiyong...
really.. even though you probably can't remember this haha...
When I had hard times I went to your house and you gave me food...
you know it's still in my chest right??

become the best, didn't you acquire all the skills and effort!!
that's why you'll become the best.^^

if you work hard to become the best, isn't that enough to be the best?ㅋㅋ
I believe you'll become the best.

Youngbae and you are my most precious friends you know?
you need to become a team that rely on each other to win even when times are tough.. ^^
Jiyoung-ah I'm thankful for you too

when you have free time, let's joke around and laugh at each other again!!ㅋㅋ
Younbae-yah, Jiyong-ah.. and the rest, Daesung, Seunghyun-ie and Seunghyun hyung..
become a cool group that no one can achieve in 2006!!


------------------

10 years ago, the 3 of them were the most famous trainees under YG
their nickname was HanDongKwon ㅋㅋ
he gave up on being a singer to study arts instead...
I don't know what he became now



post response:
[+89][-6]

original post: here


ㄱ |2015.05.20 09:55
wow he got into Hanyang university.. he seems close with Taeyang like the old times..
22
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.19 21:37
wow if this person debuted with them, his visual would've been no joke..
14
2

ㅜㅜ |2015.05.19 23:45
I remember thisㅜㅜ This friend is so kind when Bigbang debuted, he supported them a lot..He had a lot of fans too

12
0
ㅇㅇ |2015.05.19 21:35
I'm tearing reading this post.. they really look like good friends to each otherㅜ
7
1

찹쌀떡 |2015.05.19 21:48
freaking nostalgic...
6
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com