Wednesday, May 6, 2015

[instiz] IMPRISONED XIUMIN "PLEASE HELP ME EXO-L", FRIGHTENED MEMBER *SPOILER*


**t/n: sorry for the spoiler everyone!! ^^;; we don't watch the show so we don't really know what's their concept!!XD**

You can watch the original video on the instiz post!^^
basically the other people "imprisoned" him because he got caught doing the crime
they asked him if he had any final words
so Xiumin said : "can I say anything?"
to which the other people replied : "yeah anything"
and he said "please save me EXO-L" shocking everyone

source: http://www.instiz.net/pt/2895867&green=1&page=1&grnpage=2&greenset=



수만오빠 저 맘에 안들죠?
ah freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I think I watched this scene at least 100 times tonight ㅠㅠㅠMingSSokㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

let's mobilize ! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I found it so cute ㅜㅜㅜㅜI laughed so hard when he said "please save EXO-L!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

간치
we'll save youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

됴됴한배우
ahㅠㅠㅠshould I help youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠi really feel like helping youㅋㅋㅋ

라희외숙모
afterall, he's still thinking about EXO-L.... I feel like crying

잘생김종대  꽃길만걸었으면
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthe reactions of the other people are even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com