Wednesday, June 24, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOL DANCE THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO LEARN

In my standards, it would be Shinee's every body, Teentop's rocking and Bangtan's danger
when I dance it I just wanna give up






post response:
[+92][-9]
original post: here

ㅎㅈ |2015.06.23 22:54 
when it comes to hard dance, isn't it Bangtan and Shinee? When you look at both of them you wonder in amazement how they pull off the stage performance while singing;;;; Especially Shinee, when Jonghyun hits high notes, it's goosebumps inducing
127
12

키잃어버린탬 |2015.06.23 22:37 
for Shinee, after Sherlock, everything was super hard.(of course it was already hard before, like Lucifer's buffering dance but the other dances all looked easy enough...;;) and Taemin's danger, his stamina is no joke and his technique.. crazy. overall, Shinee's dance are hard.
95
8

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.23 23:38 
Shinee's view really looked hard....but when you watch it, it looks easy because it's Shineeㅇㅇ but my joints are threatening me to break off..
94
12

인슾 |2015.06.24 16:27 
infinite is amazing tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋespecially the scorpion danceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
69
63

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.24 01:06 
someone said this: when you look at Shinee, you wonder if the dance can really be danced...
55
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.24 16:49 
I've been following idols for 5 years and watched all the idols programs and the amazing dancers are really Shinee and Bangtan...ㅋㅋ even though Infinite, EXO and Teentop are all hard, Shinee has a lot of difficult joints contortion moves that makes it even harder...and for Bangtan, I think that I need you and danger are the hardest ㅇㅇespecially I need you... their strength is so hard they go PAK!PAK! if you don't the dance will look uncool, anyways idols are amazing...ㅎㅎ
53
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com