Thursday, June 4, 2015

[enter-talk] MEMBERS WHO WANT TO GET RID OF CAMERAS

1. B1a4 Jinyoung



I saw B1a4 in person and this guy can be this handsome??
his graduation picture is damn hot too...
When I see him on TV, he's handsome for sure, but his real life visuals is even more daebak.... wowㅋㅋㅋㅋThere are people saying that C.nu is also really daebak in real life!



2. Infinite Hoya


I saw Infinite once, during dream concert
if you only watch TV, you'd think that L is handsome
but if you see them in real life
you'd think that L and Hoya are handsome
I understand why inspirits think that Hoya looks handsome..
he's cutely handsome but with a lot of charismaㅋㅋㅋ


3. TVXQ Changmin


When I saw him in real life i was dazed
f*ck when he wears a suit,
it's the first time I'm seeing someone suit suits so much
you can't say a thingㅇㅇ
TVXQ's anti fan cafe used to be the biggest one but 
when the anti fancafe manager saw Changmin in real life, her anti fancafe became a fancafeㅋㅋㅋ
Even the camera director wonders why Changmin come out so bad in cameras
anyone who sees him in real life would think that he looks like a godㅋㅋㅋㅋ
IMO, he's the #1 real life visual


4. EXO Kai Chen Suho





I haven't seen them in real life but my friend did so I'll report what she said:
EXO are all handsome in my eyes but
but if you see Jong-in in real life, he's crazy fineㅋㅋㅋ
and his proportions are amazing...
when he smiles, my heart hurts
and Chen is not the fan sign male god for nothing,  
I really wanna get rid of all the cameras in this world 
lasty Suho...
is he a holy white god.....?


5.Fx Victoria


if I think about Fx, it's Sulli or Krystal but
I went to SM's concert and Fx performed really close to our side so we could see them really well
Krystal and Sulli are pretty of course, but
Victoria is so pretty that she looks like a high society lady
her face is seriously small, her eyes are big and her nose is high

her face shape is pretty too
her body is no joke also  


6. apink Hayoung




I haven't seen her in real life but
people say that she's Apink's only member who cannot come out on camera
she's the most serious case of not being photogenic
I'm seriously curious about her real life visuals..


7. Red VelvetWendy

during happiness, the people that caught my eyes were Joy and Irene
but when I saw their real life visuals,
wow...Red velvet are all pretty but
personally Wendy is freaking prettiest of all
she looks quite refreshing
you'd think differently if you only see them on broadcasts, but in real life, she's 1000x better


post response:
[+210][-15]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2015.05.31 13:14 
Shim Changmin, this is the picture closest to his real life visuals;;
150
14

16 |2015.05.31 12:54 
choikang Changmin !!!!!! seriously !!!!!!!! the truth !!!!!!!!!
103
14

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.31 15:09 
f*ck
54
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.31 18:29 
born to be a man
44
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.31 13:07 
if you know him you might die ㅜㅠ
40
10

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.31 14:25 
Shim Changmin is the truth !!! camera can't f*cking catch him
38
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.31 21:34 
Shim Changmin's proportions;
36
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com