Thursday, June 11, 2015

[enter-talk] TRENDY YOOK SUNGJAE WHO'S BEEN A WARM GUY SINCE YOUTH

When I saw him on Mask King I totally became a fan! ㅎㅎ
I went to find his past pictures afterwardsㅎㅎㅎ
 


bowl cutㅎㅎcute!ㅎㅎ
he was still a choding but you can already see his handsomeness


I think that was in Middle schoolㅎㅎㅎ
he totally has the face he has right now ㅋ
kinda looks really talented too ㅎㅎㅎ


watch pride ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
he used to be part of JYP's vocal line trainees at that time

(t/n: kinda looks the same even though I agedㅋㅋㅋ
I looks so obedient
I became pretty ㅎ )


When he debuted a lot of people said he looked like Seo In Guk, they really look alike..
I really like this warm scene
ㅎㅎㅎ
anyways, nowadays, he's good with varieties and his singing got acknowledged 
he's also shooting WGM, he has a good vibe ㅎㅎ


wow so cool ㅎㅎ

anyways I hope Sungjae does well


his drama is so fun I like I like

post response:
[+223][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.04 08:35 
I'm another group's fan but nowadays I like Sungjae♡
42
2

23 |2015.06.04 10:28 
On Who are you, when he confessed to Eunbi with his face frowning a bit and said "I like you...I..." I totally got a heart attack... He sings well and acts well... I don't feel good about him going on WGM but I'll still support himㅠㅠ!
39
1

ㅂㅂ |2015.06.04 08:38 
ha..this is the kind of charms you should have...Because of you nuna is smiling a lot lately~~
33
1

낙지 |2015.06.04 11:58 
ha.. I really like his mouth corners when he smiles like that....
29
1

투비투비 |2015.06.04 09:28 
finally the general public is starting to know about himㅠㅠlet's shine even more!
25
0

|2015.06.04 16:20 
his voice is seriously nice, his voice dries up a lot when he acts, but his tone is still refreshing and it's nice. Other idols look like they're reading off a book when they act, but Sungjae acts with more tact? He's really natural..ㅋㅋ It somehow sounds like real conversations..that's why I receive a good vibe from him. I trust that he'll gain a lot of love from Who are you
22
1

멜로디 |2015.06.04 19:56 
I'm thankful that Sungjae is getting known but please give BTOB more interest too!!!!
21
2

ㅋ |2015.06.04 11:53 
I don't expect much from idols but he's so good at singing and acting that I was surprised
20
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com