Friday, June 5, 2015

[instiz] ROOKIE IDOL WHO WOULD BE NO JOKE IF HE CUTS HIS HAIR

Seventeen Jeonghan who is in charge of being the unnie


















but if he cuts his hair.....

the unnie's oppa days







seriously handsome


source: here

설국(雪國)의 황제,김민석
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋin charge of being the unnieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Daylight
he's handsome now too
김태형 팔에 서식하는 코끼리
too pretty... when I see him on stage, I hate him because I'm a girlㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
please cut your hair..
리또  
he has the Nuest Ren feel

please don't cut it... my heart won't sustain.....(heart attack)
홍유빈
but even if he cuts his hair, he'll look like a handsome unnieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋeven with short hair, he looks like an unnieㅋㅋㅋ
앙즈
I hate men with long hair, please cut them.. wow seriously with short hair, he's daebak!
EXODUS  
hul I really thought he was a girl

his hair is longer than me, I'm envious......





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com