Friday, June 12, 2015

[instiz] TAO, SETS HIS OWN AGENCY "TAO STUDIO"... EXO OFFICIAL WITHDRAWAL





source: here

ah ...my heart hurts..
I don't know anymore now...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I read those kinds of articles, I don't have any feelings anymore,and now that it's official, I'm even more at lost.. I trust you until the end Tao-ya
#myteamremix
for real??
Ever since CMB, it was too obvious, reading an article like this just makes me numb
the other kids all held in even though it was hard...Such a shame, the only one left is Lay...
백퍼센트 김찬용
Seriously he didn't think of the other Chinese member that's still in the group. They're friends for so many years ㅠㅠ What's Lay gonna do alone...
EXOTIC
are you sure it's not written "official entrance"?????
Tao, I believed that you weren't at fault but this is so wrong
심은경  ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎
this can't be realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ? Please tell me it's false, it's gonna be even harder from now
that's the best backstabbing move I've seen
that's quite an eventful group..
다애
oh my God...
I seriously want to believe in you until the end

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com