Sunday, June 28, 2015

[teen stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IMAGINE THINGS LIKE THIS?

I think that the celebrities I like are dating each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
and that the male students are dating each other too
Everyday I go to school by car and when I finish school, I go home in my car too
And I would check instagram and look for guys and think about us being obvious with our lovestagramㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I imagine that I go to their concert and they would rescue me ha
look at my delusion
are you guys like this too??
ah but I can't think about Nam Taehyun
Taehyun is the best for me
So I can't imagine stuff with Winnerㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

but honestly speaking... It's GD for be ... he



post response:
[+237][-26]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.27 15:39 
When I get bored during study time, I think about stuff like thoseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋit's freaking interesting...but it's not even 1% probable...
62
2

종이 |2015.06.28 01:10 
if you think about those stuff before sleeping, you'll have a damn good sleep...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
55
1

ㅇ |2015.06.28 00:05 
I seriously can't think of stuff like those, how can they date me...when I think about those it makes me so sadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I imagine a lot of stuff like me dating my crushㅎㅎㅎ
47
2

ㅌ |2015.06.28 11:12 
I just think that I'm a celebrityㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄲthe topic of my delusions changes every year, but for now, it's male actors... the top actresses are also close with my man and their personalities are good too f*ck.......Then I get stress because of my imaginationㅋㅋㅋㅋsigh
16
0

ㅎㅎ |2015.06.28 01:03 
ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋme too I imagine stuff about GDㅋㅋㅋ
16
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.28 02:49 
when I imagine, I imagine even until we become old people
14
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com