Sunday, June 14, 2015

[twenties stories] ARE THERE ANY GIRLS LIKE ME?

are there any girls like me?
I feel so lonely, I want to have a boyfriend and go on dates
I get jealous of couples passing by and I want to be loved
but each time I introduce myself to new people, I find it such a pain to exchange number and keep contact with them..

I find it a pain to contact people and plan a date and whatnot.....
I even find it a waste to spend my money for the dates, I don't know why....
is there a reason? I really really want to have a boyfriend though
 but each time I have something going on with a guy, I find it a pain to contact them....
what can be the cause..?


post response:
[+506][-63]
original post: here

히히 |2015.06.01 23:35 
the fact that you're feeling all that, I think that it's because you don't like anyone at the moment
226
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.02 09:32 
you're not that desperate yetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too I'm like that. I randomly think that it would be nice if I had a boyfriend but each time I go on dates, I have to pamper myself and I have to keep contact with them. all of those are such a pain, I just wanna lay down in my house
202
1

죽통밥 |2015.06.02 08:43 
those kind of people are easy to date and easy to break up with. they drink together, sleep together, get tired of each other and end up breaking up n a mutual consent. ㅇㅇ.
72
514

ㅋㅋㅋ |2015.06.02 09:48 
why are you guys like that;;;I'm a guy and I'm the same as her... I'm awfully lonely but each time I have something going on with a girl and I keep receiving Katalks from her, I find it to be such a painㅋㅋI don't know what to do because she's interested but I feel kinda annoyed..
63
0

퇴근 |2015.06.02 10:49 
did I write it??  I feel the same as the writer..deep down inside of me I think, what's with dating this guy, I'm gonna break up with him anyways.. and I feel like I'm kind of wasting my time, I'm already this busy and I have to divide my time with him which makes it even harder on me. I get jealous of couples around me but at the same time, I'm happy the way I am now,I know I can make my parents happier but I kinda can't trust guys... I don't really need them
49
2

ㅎㅎ |2015.06.02 19:00 
ㅋㅋㅋ the people thinking like that can 100% not get married since they think that spending their money, their time and their energy on their boyfriends are a waste. inside their heads, they are way too calculatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they think things like: "ah, if I spend 20$ on a date with him, I could've used that to buy myself a lipstick....."ㅋ but I'm like that tooㅋㅋㅋ seriously, there are no guys crazy enough to like me so I don't worry about it...
32
1

안타깝 |2015.06.02 23:31 
so funny ㅋㅋㅋ girls go like "I'm so lonely" but the guys see them as being sincere ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you dirty bunchㅋㅋㅋㅋ
23
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com