Saturday, July 4, 2015

[enter-talk] THE BEST BODY AMONG IDOLS BODY


There's a lot of girl groups with pretty bodies but
personally I like Soyu the best wow wow



she exercised so much that she lost all her weight and her body looks so fine



she doesn't have a face that is outstandingly pretty but
because she has skills and a good body,  she can easily be an top idol



but her face looks prettier and prettier ㅠㅠ



Her body is so feminine wow wow



she doesn't have a skinny body
but she's skinny from the muscles and it's way better



her neckline, hips and even legs are so pretty



I'm more and more amazed every time I see Sistar who are a bunch of cool kids



even though her clothes aren't revealing, she's still sexy



lacks nothing


post response:
[+76][-154]
original post: here

쉑킷 |2015.07.03 08:41 
is it bad that I was more drawn to Bora's body behind her
203
8

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.03 08:51 
I'm more attracted to Bora's legs
150
5

여자 |2015.07.03 09:20 
Bora is blurred but her legs are so much prettier...contrastingㅠㅠ Soyu's legs are long too .... but because of Bora they look short ㅠㅠ
103
3

ㅋ |2015.07.03 09:21 
but why does she come off so blunt in variety shows?.. her behaviors look like those iljin in my village? I know it's just TV so we really don't know how she is in real life, or maybe she doesn't grab the concept they gaveher..
32
4

질문있음 |2015.07.03 10:32 
Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable for her ass sticking out like this???ㅠㅠㅠ are they panties or pants
28
0
ㅇ |2015.07.03 12:24 
she has so so proportions but I acknowledge her skills. There are a lot of non-celebrities with her proportions so I'm more surprised at Bora...
25
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com