Friday, July 10, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOL COPYING EXO AND BANGTAN


24K Sung-Oh: "V-Baekhyun-Daehyun look alike line, me too I'm joining in"

people asked him if other people tell him that he looks like V and he said “I've heard it a lot since a while ago.  A lot of Korean fans think so but more foreigners tell me those stuff. ‘long lost twin’, ‘aren't you brothers?’ they say stuff like this. They also said stuff like "there should be a cartoon with V-Baekhyun-Daehyun line and that I should be in"” . When he said this, a lot of people swore at him but he really likes EXO Bangtan and BAP and he said he wished to be close to them. He also said that he wants people to see him with his own charms. 


here are the pictures where he copies V  (left - Sung Oh, right - V)




he even copies the pre-debut pictures of V ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Sung Oh finally ascended and took a selca with V



seriously doesn't look alike ㅋㅋ

this is the real look-alike


24K also copies EXO↓↓↓



24k's teaser



EXO Mama stage

EXO released their stuff first and 24k released after watching their stage



copying EXO's choreography






this is Sung Oh before he cut his hair


post response:
[+358][-11]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2015.07.10 20:28 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking burst out laughing at the tree of life plagiarism? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not even a fan but you can see that EXO is more fashionable as expected
117
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.10 19:17 
funny that he's so shamelessly putting himself in the look alike line like this
102
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.10 20:21 
anyways he can't even arrive at EXO Bangtan's feet. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ24K? How can they even think they can copy EXO Bangtanㅋㅋㅋthat's the funniest thing I've heardㅋㅋㅋㅋf*cking pitiful that he's trying to reach Taehyung;
83
8

엑셀 |2015.07.10 21:51 
wow I feel love Taehyung is handsome~
38
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.10 22:26 
please don't mention our kids name ((EXO))((Bangtan))
32
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.10 20:50 
I'm not a fan of Bangtan but looking at this post, the Army aren't even swearing at that Sung Oh guy? He takes selcas of him with the same styling, pose and makeup as V, he's totally copying him,  I'll get so annoyed he's obviously copying himㅋㅋ when I look at the pictures above, I can see how he tried to copy his pose/clothes/makeup but he can't copy V's face
30
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.10 21:56 
f*ck I thought it was the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
29
3

김준면 |2015.07.10 21:53 
no f*ck are you seriously copying this?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com