Wednesday, July 15, 2015

[enter-talk] RAPMONSTER'S HOT BODY

I thought he was only good at rapping but
HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!IS SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
His pictures could pass him as a model and he has a hot body


his name is not Rapmonster for nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
his tall like a monster and his hot body just kills you


his legs length make me go OMG


he doesn't lose to models wow wow


Rapmon's proportions are bb


I've seen a lot of hot bodies among male idols
but Rapmon is the truth


when he stands with his dongsaeng, his hot body even stands out more


he's tall but his shoulders are broad tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

even sitting down you can feel the hot body.......




post response:
[+112][-20]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.15 10:44 
I'm just a muggle passing by to say that I really like Rapmon. I saw him on "Hot Brain: problematic men" and he's smart and thinks deeply. Honestly, at first I didn't know he was an idol and thought he was just a guy making hiphop music. When I searched him up later and discovered that he was actually an idol, I got surprised. He resolves the brain exhausting questions easily so he looks really cool. He always debates on the issue with modesty, something that you can't see in idols anymore and he has charms too so I really get a good vibe from him. He seems to be really good at rapping so I'll listen to him later.
47
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.15 10:45 
People say that Rapmon is ugly but he has cute charms. Please stop picking on how other idols look like
37
2

ㅇ |2015.07.15 09:37 
that's very hot❤️
37
0

ㅇ |2015.07.15 11:42 
I don't even know who BTS were but since I liked Jun Hyumnoo I watched Hot Brains: Problematic Men, when I saw Rapmon, I became a fan of BTS! Rapmon is seriously intelligent and he uses pretty words, there's no way you cannot like him! I'm living in New York so I'll definitely buy the ticket and see them! Heehee
16
0

헙 |2015.07.15 09:21 
I seriously like him on Hot Brains!!!!! I didn't know this type of idol still existed.. He thinks about everything with such prudence and I can feel that he he thinks a lot~~ but there's also a lot of people swearing at hims.. Let's do even better now!!!
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.15 10:58 
he's the real long legs small face
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.15 10:21 
no joke legs ㅋㅋ
12
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com