Monday, July 27, 2015

[enter-talk] SUBJECTIVE MALE ACTORS RANKING



I've heard a lot of things about him but you really have to see to believe it
I watched Misaeng and got so much goosebumps over his acting, not only once or twice
He's really good, I think he suits being an actor better than an idol personally, I wish he shoots a romance type of movie 


I went crazy over Yoon Doojoon on Let's Eat ㅜㅜㅜ I seriously think that you can become crazy while watching his meokbang
I don't know how many times i watched Let's Eat while eating late night snacks
He plays his own character very well and he can also play the confused type and the heart fluttering type too . You can't watch Let's Eat while on dietㅜㅜ


At first, during It's ok it's Love, I thought he was a bit awkward but over time, you could really see his efforts pay off. This time, in I remember you, he was playing the prisoner so well, especially during the action scenes. He's also preparing his movie with Kim So Hyun, I wanna watch it faster
It's such a shame that EXO is being swear at, and his voice is just wow


There's Baro who's good at acting in B1a4 but Jinyoung's acting is more my style, I think he's particularly good at doing teary scenes. In Team never stop, his acting was seriously heart fluttering 
He's better than you expect


his math book is the same as mine wow wow
I didn't watch Who are you when it aired, but I just finished it and wow I know why people are all going Yook Sungjae Yook Sungjae, his acting is so heart fluttering
his acting with Kim Sohyun is not awkward at all
I really look forward his next works


Personally I find that it's a shame that Junho is not considered an acting-dol, his acting is so good 
His drama Twenty got buried a bit so it's sad, but he was very natural in it
I wish he does another drama or movie soon so people can know him better


ah... he's making me crazy ㅜㅜ sorry but for me it's Park Yoo Chun
I watched the Girl who sees smells and his acting is so heart fluttering, and his kiss scene with Shin Sekyung
I haven't watched Sungkyunkwan scandal yet, but I have to watch it fast, he received so many rookie awards for his acting and his acting is so good


Our unnie is a total fan of TOP.... I watched his movies and his voice is seriously...so amazing it resounds in your ears
Personally I find Kyungsoo and TOP's voices the most amazing 
I wanna see him doing a melodrama


I watch Park Hyungsik from time to time when he appears in random dramas and he's really good at acting. But when he was on What happens to my family? I seriously liked his character of Dalbong, this drama has become my life drama. I seriously get a good vibe from Park Hyungsik so I wanna see him more

post response:
[+320][-30]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.27 00:20 
the truth, Kyungsoo's acting with Lou Gehrig's disease was so goosebumps inducing ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ
297
66

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.27 00:48 
I got goosebumps Lee Joonyoungㅜㅜㅜ
262
62

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.27 06:08 
wow you wanted to put our 2 babies up thereㅠㅠㅠ thank youㅜ our B1a4 are coming back on August 10th with a sexy concept please support them!ㅎㅎ
150
66

ㅇ |2015.07.27 00:04 
Personally, Kyungsoo, Lee Joon and Im Siwan are the most amazing
95
25

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.27 07:50 
thanks for choosing our Kyung~
93
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.27 00:14 
Lee Joon and Kyungsoo are the best at doing psycho acting
89
6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com