Wednesday, July 15, 2015

[enter-talk] VERNON GREW UP BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST

Vernon has been discriminated against for being a mixed blood









Everyone do you know what a hafler is?
Halfer is a word that Korean invented in order to belittle the mixed blood people
I'm the halfer of from my Korean dad and my American mom
my eyes and skin color are like the Westerners
so when I go on public, people would stare at me
I'm like every other people, but because they stare at me, I feel like an "outsider"
Among my friends, there are other halfers
I wish that people should respect each other and not judge each other based on their appearance

Vernon was born in the States when he was young he came to Korea







(Vernon writing his lyrics)





Vernon's parents during their seventeen project



post response:
[+324][-10]
original post: here

ㅇ |2015.07.15 21:45 
the kids who were dissing Vernon on SMTM really don't know anything from him
96
2

ㅇㄱㄹㅇ |2015.07.15 21:47 
His mentality is seriously strong. he's been dissed his whole life but he still grew up properly, I'm thankful
93
1

ㅇ |2015.07.15 22:17 
this kid has quite a personality, it must've been hard when he was young
70
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.16 00:03 
explains why he was so calm even hearing the harsh words from Andup...
32
1

ㅇ |2015.07.15 22:08 
It's offensive that people are able to compare him with that swindler from SM (T/n: there was an article about it earlier but we didn't translate it ^^;;);; seriously he has mentality+personality+knowledge... Honestly both him and Taeyong are handsome, but Vernon is still better.
31
0

ㅋㅋ |2015.07.15 23:43 
he's not even 20 years ldㅋㅋit's kinda sad seeing him dragged on SMTM..he's still a minor and he has experienced all those stuff for being an idolㅋㅋ..of course he needs to improve his skills too
28
0

ㅋㅋ |2015.07.15 22:49 
hoo..the picture that made me enter the fandom... Vernon's mentality is strong
21
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com