Saturday, July 4, 2015

[instiz] EXO TAKING A PICTURE WITH IM SIWAN AND PARK KYUNGㅋㅋㅋ



But it's Suho and Chanyeol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They seriously look alike right?

source: here

야해
not for Im Siwan but looks like Park Kyung
윤제문
when I read the title and glanced at the picture I really thought Chanyeol was Park Kyung
Park Kyungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat a re you doing hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
악젤리나
seriously thought it was Park Kyungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌ
huh but I only see EXO?
Sehun is handsome, he's mine
Chanyeol is Park Kyungㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
EXO-EL DORADO
since I'm a fan, I only see Chanyeol and Junmyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
hul when I saw this I went "oh...they're actually close" but then I realized it was Suho and Chanyeolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We Are Bulletproof.2
seriously thougth Chanyeol was Park Kyungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com